• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D 5e interest check (Closed)

Bakuyoshi

The lord of shipping
Uh hi I'm Baku I am a GM for D&D 5th edition (5e if you will) I am currently not finding much to do on RPN but I decided why not try and do a text group for a game on here. I certainly need to figure out dice rolling but I'm certain I can figure it out on here quickly enough.

Anyways the following choices for anyone interested will be posted below so you all can decide

Curse of Strahd: Enter the land of Berovia as you end up in a game against it's lord Strahd Von Zarovich. (High difficulty campaign)

Lost mine of Phandelver: Find yourself in a conspiracy that has found it's grasp in the small mining town of Phandelin as you find yourself in a race to find a Mine that may hold great powers. (Low difficulty, suited for beginners)

Hoard of the Dragon Queen: The swords Coast is under threat by The Cult of the Dragon. And you are uknowingly caught up in a fight for the Swords Coast to stop them from bringing Tiamat back to this world. (Medium difficulty campaign, will be using the anniversary edition for this run)

Uh hi I'm Baku I am a GM for D&D 5th edition (5e if you will) I am currently not finding much to do on RPN but I decided why not try and do a text group for a game on here. I certainly need to figure out dice rolling but I'm certain I can figure it out on here quickly enough.

Anyways the following choices for anyone interested will be posted below so you all can decide

Curse of Strahd: Enter the land of Berovia as you end up in a game against it's lord Strahd Von Zarovich. (High difficulty campaign)

Lost mine of Phandelver: Find yourself in a conspiracy that has found it's grasp in the small mining town of Phandelin as you find yourself in a race to find a Mine that may hold great powers. (Low difficulty, suited for beginners)

Hoard of the Dragon Queen: The swords Coast is under threat by The Cult of the Dragon. And you are uknowingly caught up in a fight for the Swords Coast to stop them from bringing Tiamat back to this world. (Medium difficulty campaign, will be using the anniversary edition for this run)

Oh boy, and just when I thought I might try running one myself haha... Oh well.

What level would each option let us start at? Also, what would be allowing? (only official content, or also unearthed arcana? What of homebrew?).

Each campaign will start you all at lvl 1.

I am only allowing Official Content, with only one exception from UA, that is the revised ranger. Also no Yuan ti.

Each campaign will start you all at lvl 1.

I am only allowing Official Content, with only one exception from UA, that is the revised ranger. Also no Yuan ti.

Noted. That being the case, I think I'll skip this time. Starting at level 1 is way too boring for me.

Nonetheless, I do wish you and everyone participating the best of luck!

Hmm. I've been looking to get back into D&D. I'd be up for either Lost Mine of Phandelver, or Hoard of the Dragon Queen.

Ooo, I’d love to join! All three sound interesting, but I think Hoard of the Dragon Queen sounds like the most fun

Interested. No preference on campaigns, though I played Phandelver. I can also play stupid on it or bow out if you're worried about metagaming.

Oooh, alright. I admit I automatically voted for the easiest one because I didn't want to be a burden for the party, but I am fine with the Hoard of the Dragon Queen as well if you say it's manageable.

If we were all new I’d say Phadelver, but since at least a few of us have experience then Dragon Queen should be perfectly fine

Is there any room in your game for one more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back