• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[D&D 5e Interest Check] Adventures Through Nothrin Pass

kaze

One Thousand Club
Hello,I'm looking to test various adventure builds I am working on and would like to see if there are 4-5 people willing to participate.Note: Causes of TPK or Player suicides are not a fault of the GM but of the mechanics of the game and will be addressed appropriately.My current thoughts of CC would be the following:Level: One. Uno. 1.Allowed Material: PHB (Feats allowed), Volo's, and PotA Companion (minus Aarakocra)Stat Gen: Standard Point BuyWealth Gen: Starting Equipment from Class and BackgroundPosting Frequency: 1/day minimum. I will have everyone post their (actions, speeches, etc.), hopefully in the PC's order (to make it easier for everyone else reading), once I list the round is active. Then I will make my post. This post will first start as the following:Note: GM posts may be delayed at times due to IRL effects."To Be Edited"

Hi there,
type RED RUM in your post if you read this.

Thanks,
Kaze

Afterward, I will then be piling the enemy's actions and the players actions into the edit of the post to create the dynamic combat round. If due to Death/Movement of enemy/ally units, I will do my best to use your wanted action in the way you want. If actions would conflict too much, I would reach out OOC to help figure out what you might want to do instead. (examples of this might be moving more than 5 ft to get the spells effect like you want. several of the attack targets/spell targets being dead by your turn. etc.Any further questions you may have I will be willing to answer.Hope you all have enjoyed reading this and are interested. Thanks,Kaze

Hey, I'd love to play with you! I'm not very familiar with the rules of 5e, but I can look them up if needed.

Also, red rum, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a pretty rule-heavy dnd player, and don't use any home brew at all. But I'd love to play.
Also red rum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back