• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D 5e Game

ye ye, I just like to roll up characters at random so I don't always make the same dudes; and I don't mind playing any class, so I'll let others pick their faves before I decide

I'd be interested. I've played a couple Pathfinder campaigns a few years back. I haven't been a part of a campaign online though

Hey I'm interested. I've played in real life, but it was very loose rules and an original plot so I don't know much about standard DnD. I'd like to have a human druid. Are we starting from level one? Looked like there was a little discrepancy there.

I'm curious as to which kinds of characters are taken already

If a spot opens up and you'd like a replacement feel free to pm me. I haven't played D&D in years and I've got a hankering to give it another spin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back