• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D 5e: Found DM, now looking for party! (One-shot)

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
96e731847908f70faa61bee38436334e.jpg

Hello there adventurer! Have you heard the rumors?

It seems some evil wizard has taken residence in this town, but nobody can track him down. He's quite illusive, really. If he catches wind of you snooping around, he'll be out of here in no time. Or maybe you will find yourself a frog in a jar. I'd like you to take care of such a pest for me, will you? Of course, you'll get...appropriate... reward for your efforts. What is it you want?

Greetings! So, as you can see, this will be a short D&D5e adventure, a one-shot in which we will search a city looking for an evil wizard. The DM will be Beckoncall Beckoncall , who is learning the ropes of D&D 5e, but has kindly agreed to GM this one-shot, which will take place next Thursday, time yet to be specified, and possibly Friday as well depending on how available people are and how the first session goes. For the moment, we are looking for up to five players (six if you count me).

Do note this will NOT be a play-by-post thing. It will be a full on live session at a specific time, though it will not be by voice but by text. Roleplay will take place in discord.

Thank you for reading and happy RPing! More details in the spoiler below!

Starting Level: 5
Stats: Point Buy simple (start with 8, have 27 stats to distribute, plus any gained from race, level and other bonuses).
Basic starting items, no rares or above.

Available Races and Classes: All official ones. Homebrew races will be allowed if prior approved by the DM. Dual classes will be allowed.

Last edited:
Sigh. I cannot join the server, I have no time, and live in a faraway timezone :c if you ever want a D&D campaign on post-by-post basis, I'd love to join as an experienced roleplayer, keep me in mind!

that still works for me fortunately! any ideas on how late and how long it'll take?
Since it's a one-shot it's probably gonna be long-running, but only last a single session. Depending on the timezone you should either open up your day's plans or prepare for a long night if you intend to participate. Specific times have yet to be decided, as we're waiting till tomorrow to close this to new people so that we can discuss what schedule fits best for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back