• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D 5E/FATE as a begginer player

xxNightfrostxx

A catpuccino
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hey, i am 25, ftm [haven't transitioned yet] and i am looking for a group [of adults] so 18+ i am open to join a new or open game, i am in the GMT +2/+3 timezone [Im Estonian], if there's any questions DM me.

I am currently in the progress of working on a campaign to post on here based of The curse of Straud campaign if that is something that intrests you?

I am currently in the progress of working on a campaign to post on here based of The curse of Straud campaign if that is something that intrests you?
Hello thanks for the check in i haven't played Curse of Straud ever, and im currently in 2 games would that disturb you?

I do not think so. It would be a super flexible game. I’m probably not going to post it till November so I can have some time to write up a little blurb for the post.

I do not think so. It would be a super flexible game. I’m probably not going to post it till November so I can have some time to write up a little blurb for the post.
Ohhh i see well then sure, i would love do create a character [that's my favorite part]
Marmite GIF by Foodies

Hi! Squeezing myself on here really quick. I've played some of the Curse of Strahd! This sounds really interesting if you can add another player??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back