• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom D.C. RP Interest Check/ Idea Poll (Superhero)

Which of the below ideas do you like best?

• Young Justice: Rebellious

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Justice League: Within The Sickness

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
I think I know what you mean, but give me an example.
I'm probably not going to join as her but the example that comes to mind is how YJ is handling Mary Marvel right now, with the power addiction angle. If someone didn't like that, would you let them be more in line with another version of her?
It's probably going to be less extreme than that, like how some characters talk or look, but something along those lines.

I'm probably not going to join as her but the example that comes to mind is how YJ is handling Mary Marvel right now, with the power addiction angle. If someone didn't like that, would you let them be more in line with another version of her?
It's probably going to be less extreme than that, like how some characters talk or look, but something along those lines.
Cool, sounds ok to me. I'll probably be creating an OOC and Character Creation either tomorrow or Thursday. Stay tuned.

got it. this shall be fun. GL and Bat are my 2 favs Bat is Human and Hal was and is without the ring, So they have a different view on things which is also pretty interesting.

Hey there,do you think you intend to mainly focus on the younger heroes for this one? Or do you plan to have room for OCs or canon characters that might be more experienced (if unaffiliated) heroes joining the cause as well?

Hey there,do you think you intend to mainly focus on the younger heroes for this one? Or do you plan to have room for OCs or canon characters that might be more experienced (if unaffiliated) heroes joining the cause as well?
Yea this will strictly be focused on the younger heroes. Older characters from the mainline roster will only be NPC's, mainly played by myself or anyone else I deem as co-GM.

could we do characters inspired by canon? i can shoot you a pm if you wanna hear the idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back