What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [ D A N G E R O U S ] - A Cyberpunk Roleplay | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

WinterO

Goblin Goth
Is there a combat system set up or will this be roleplay based?
Roleplay based. if theres a huge call for it as things progress i dont see any problem with using a dice system or something of the sort, but ive found the in the past, talking it out between your contemporaries in [preferably PMs, so as not to spoil anything for others] works quite well.

Arion

its pride but my parents still arent proud
can i add a character appearance tab for a paragraph of things not covered in the picture?

prettypessimist

sexy queer-coded villainess
This is where we post characters right? I wasn't able to find the code so here's all of my girl's info

3b12372887ca84bf3d73516ba529cd98.jpg

Name: Zhu Zheng, prefers to go by Dr. Zhu
Height: 160 cm
Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/her

Background:
The child of a sick, destitute ex-soldier living in cramped filth, Zhu was forced to grow up fast and grow up smart. By the age of 6 she was reselling cigarettes stolen out of strangers pockets instead of going to school. Through begging, swindling and stealing, she was able to get enough money at 12 years old, in order to upgrade her mother’s living quarters from an alleyway to a hospital room. Diagnosed with a severe blood infection, she was put into a medical coma where she remains to this day. Zhu was taken in by the doctors who helped her mother, and she quickly became their apprentice. She now works as a medical practitioner, specialized in nothing but practicing just about anything you can think of.

Personality:
Zhu comes off as quite intimidating upon first meeting, with a stoic face and an intense attitude. This is the result of her logical nature; she tends to overthink her emotions to the point of meaninglessness. Always thinking rationally; emotionally, she’s in control of every situation. Slow to empathize, a concerning trait for someone whose job is prodding you with sharp tools. An unstoppable hard worker. Stubborn and a risk-taker. All about money; her life is dedicated to making cash, though she has a generous spirit. Her prices are at most $250, even for the most complex operations. Hey, she won’t ask questions as long as you do the same. No refunds.

Skills:
A diligent doctor who’s operations are typically successful, as well as astonishingly concise and accurate. Can’t really perform anything too complicated, but if you need something removed, rearranged or replaced, she’s your lady. She’s pretty intelligent despite her lack of schooling.

She also works in cybernetics, though her prosthetics are always from an outside source. She’s got the cheapest cyber upgrades in the city, with the quality to prove it.

Standard Equipment:
She can do just about anything with her scalpel, scissors, pliers and tweezers.
Dubiously medical suture thread.
Has hundreds of different medications stacked in her cupboards, waiting to be prescribed to one of her patients; some scavenged from the trash, others stolen, many without proper identification.
Lollipops for good patients!

Unfortunately (for you), she has a vendetta against painkillers. If it’s quick and clean, she could care less about how it feels for her patients in the moment. Just bite the rag and bear it, won’t you?

Theme(s):
O Green World

Fenris

Howling Tempest

"Consider the issue resolved; just remember to pay your contributions to the Uncle. "

• Name: Leonard 'Len' Medvedev
    Height: 193cm
    Gender/Pronouns: male/he

Arion

Yes.

Alternatively, if youd like me to modify your picture with the necessary elements, i am adobe certified.

Yeah, can you basically just slap an ugly pink lemonade jaw on the visible parts of the cab drivers jaw and some banana yellow colouring on the teeth?

20200518_020849.jpg

Sorry about pic size, im on mobile so i cant gauge it.

WinterO

Goblin Goth
Yeah, can you basically just slap an ugly pink lemonade jaw on the visible parts of the cab drivers jaw and some banana yellow colouring on the teeth?

Sorry about pic size, im on mobile so i cant gauge it.
let me just confirm, you want a Pantone 223C Mechanical Jaw on the driver, with Pantone 7405C yellowing on his teeth?

Arion

I'm gonna have to dip out, Pat's making me create an rp and I need to focus on that. Hahah.

Fenris

Howling Tempest
Figured Leonard could either follow Rat PennyStar PennyStar searching Sevchencko's last residence for any hints on where he's stored the missing ammo shipment before getting dragged off by Kaiga Sec or notice Dr.Zhu prettypessimist prettypessimist and try to procure some painkillers as well as someone to complain to wether or not they care ;) Depending on how fast everyone wants to meet up and move along.

prettypessimist

sexy queer-coded villainess
Fenris Fenris I was thinking it might be interesting for Zhu and Leo to have a past together? Like she provides him with 'medication', has done a few of his surgeries etc., maybe they were even allies in the past, but now their relationship is more strained? Just an idea 😗 I'm okay with either of those scenarios too

Fenris

Howling Tempest
Fenris Fenris I was thinking it might be interesting for Zhu and Leo to have a past together? Like she provides him with 'medication', has done a few of his surgeries etc., maybe they were even allies in the past, but now their relationship is more strained? Just an idea 😗 I'm okay with either of those scenarios too
Sounds awesome! I really like the idea of having a bit of past history to flesh out interactions etc. Kinda running on fumes right now though and already dread getting up for work in a few hours... we can hammer out the details later but I'm all for Zhu having a hand in past surgeries or medication.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)