• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [ D A N G E R O U S ] - A Cyberpunk Roleplay | INTEREST CHECK

MechanicalSnake

Like the Moon, part of him was always hidden away.
I started working on my sheet but I'll be in Germany with my band for a couple days. See ya on Monday or so?

MechanicalSnake

Like the Moon, part of him was always hidden away.
I have made a sheet but I am cheekily witholding putting together a list of equipment until they come back, because that's the part I dont like :D

WinterHoe

Was i the one who left?

i think i mightve been checking the wrong forum for updates. 😐

if anyone is still here, im down to jump start this rp lmao.

ive got another person interested in joining as well.

if anyone is still in, remind me who youre playing and if your character sheet is done, ill get on compiling last minute info and updates.

WinterHoe

also, seeing as we haven't actually started anything yet, how does everyone feel about adding a turn-based dice/stat combat system a la TTRPGs?

Jigajig

Oh your back! :O YAY

Glad to see you are OK ^_^ I certainly don't mind jumping back into this RP. Must admit not a massive fan of turn based/dice/stat combat stuff but I'll go with the flow I guess.

rakshasa

DO YOU THINK MY FACE IS PRETTY?
Roleplay Type(s)
if this starts up again, I'd like to jump in :) I have a back alley cyberpunk doctor character I'd love to take out of stasis

WinterHoe

Oh your back! :O YAY

Glad to see you are OK ^_^ I certainly don't mind jumping back into this RP. Must admit not a massive fan of turn based/dice/stat combat stuff but I'll go with the flow I guess.
We can talk it out too, if everyones comfortable with a straight roleplay approach to things we dont need to fix what isnt broken lol.

Users who are viewing this thread