• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [ D A N G E R O U S ] - A Cyberpunk Roleplay | INTEREST CHECK

Murdergurl

will turn your insides into your outsides
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
WinterHoe WinterHoe I know my CS is still a WIP. Just letting you know I'm still aware that I need to work on it. I just tossed it out there asap to kinda get the ball rolling. I see it all too often where people chide in on a req, say they are going to work on a CS, and then never do shit

WinterHoe

WinterHoe WinterHoe I know my CS is still a WIP. Just letting you know I'm still aware that I need to work on it. I just tossed it out there asap to kinda get the ball rolling. I see it all too often where people chide in on a req, say they are going to work on a CS, and then never do shit
fair. ty for the reassurance ;;

Nellancholy

One Thousand Club
[COMPLETED]

"Just hold on till tomorrow. That's what I do, too." -Fen-Erh

"Almost got me there, lawman. Why don't you pick your jaw off the floor and try again?" -"Burning Moth"

• Name: Fen-Erh 焚蛾 (or just Fen)/"Burning Moth"
    Height: ~5 foot 4/163 cm
    Gender/Pronouns: Female (she/her)

Last edited:

Kabboom

very explody
COMPLETED

"Looking for a gat? I gotchu bro. No refunds on the fingers though, hehe." - Fedor "Poke" Yanukovich

• Name: Fedor "Poke" Yanukovich
    Height: 5' 7" if he stood up straight, 5'4" with the hunch
    Gender/Pronouns: He/him
    Physical Description: Poke is - visually - an old man, usually hidden in drab grey clothing that covers most of his body except his hands. His hair and beard are white and frayed, with his eyebrows strangely absent. Some scars are hidden away under the hair, but the most prominent ones are on his left cheek, below his right eye, and a hundred small cuts on his hands. Speaking of which, his right hand has three prosthetic fingers, with only a thumb and a ring finger being organic.

1656227535979.png

Last edited:

WinterHoe

so for anyone posting character sheets, marking them "completed" when they are would be great, i can't tell whos still working on them lol

Murdergurl

will turn your insides into your outsides
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I'm withdrawing my interest in this RP. Some other stuff I've projected interest into has gotten started, and it's always been a matter of seeing which RPs take off first. Best of luck to the rest of you.

Jigajig

• Name: Natasha Friel AKA The Reaper
    Height: 6,4
    Gender/Pronouns: She/Her
    smqtadwq9ju71.png

ne8pv9maaqt71.png

Completed

Last edited:

WinterHoe

So I'm withdrawing my interest in this RP. Some other stuff I've projected interest into has gotten started, and it's always been a matter of seeing which RPs take off first. Best of luck to the rest of you.
aww, sad to see ya go, but good luck!

NC3LADUS

Literally registered only for this thread! If this is still open to join in, I'd love to!
EDIT: Is a like, corp rat, someone who provides information for money and is something like an underground body mod surgeon alright??

Last edited:

MechanicalSnake

Like the Moon, part of him was always hidden away.
Literally registered only for this thread! If this is still open to join in, I'd love to!
EDIT: Is a like, corp rat, someone who provides information for money and is something like an underground body mod surgeon alright??
I would love a body mod surgeon
FREE UPGRADES

WinterHoe

wed be glad to have you!

Jigajig Jigajig Kabboom Kabboom MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake Nellancholy Nellancholy
So im sorry about not responding for a bit, i broke my glasses and havent been able to see much of anything.

we're very much still going forward, just slow till i get my new specs later this week.

Users who are viewing this thread