• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [ D A N G E R O U S ] - A Cyberpunk Roleplay | INTEREST CHECK

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Cyberpunk
  4. Dystopian
  5. LGTBQ
  6. Mystery
  7. Realistic

Nellancholy

I tend not to use chat clients on my devices,so when participating in RPs I generally keep to OOC threads on-site. If you have to choose between one or the other,don't have to decide on my account.

WinterHoe

Yeah gunna withdraw then. Not down with the Discord and two OOCs just don't work for me.

Good luck with RP!!
well i mean. i can just stick with the one here.
it really doesnt make any difference to me.

+making a whole new discord is a pain in the ass.

WinterHoe

I tend not to use chat clients on my devices,so when participating in RPs I generally keep to OOC threads on-site. If you have to choose between one or the other,don't have to decide on my account.
two people so far dont like discord, so frankly ill just keep it on-site and make it easier on myself.

MechanicalSnake

Like the Moon, part of him was always hidden away.
I largely prefer discord cause I hardly ever come here anymore except for one 1x1 in DMs, whereas I'm on discord all day long, but it's not a turn off for me to stay here.

Murdergurl

will turn your insides into your outsides
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
two people so far dont like discord, so frankly ill just keep it on-site and make it easier on myself.
I actually don't understand why people make the OOC on Discord when the RP is on the site. Like, why make things complicated? We already had an established modus operandi of making OOC threads and linking them to the main. Why try to fix what isn't broken?

MechanicalSnake

Like the Moon, part of him was always hidden away.
I actually don't understand why people make the OOC on Discord when the RP is on the site. Like, why make things complicated? We already had an established modus operandi of making OOC threads and linking them to the main. Why try to fix what isn't broken?
Speaking from my POV it's for these reasons:
- discord = faster chat = you can see whole conversations easily and respond quickly rather than creating long threads = OOC stuff gets resolved much more effectively
- unlike this forum I have it as an app and use it also for real life contacts, some work groups etc, so whatever is posted there I immediately see, whereas here I have to remind myself I have not visited the site yet today

Murdergurl

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Speaking from my POV it's for these reasons:
- discord = faster chat = you can see whole conversations easily and respond quickly rather than creating long threads = OOC stuff gets resolved much more effectively
- unlike this forum I have it as an app and use it also for real life contacts, some work groups etc, so whatever is posted there I immediately see, whereas here I have to remind myself I have not visited the site yet today
ah, okay. I guess it makes more of a difference if you're accessing things through a phone. I know nothing about phones + internet. The last time I owned a phone, it was a flip-phone. Smart phones were just getting popular. What was that, like 10 years ago? 15? I haven't really kept track. lol

I do have a Discord account. But I got it before they were mobile accessible. Imo, Discord is really overrated. and all the extra gimmicks they keep adding just keeps me from wanting to get back into it. It's like, what IS all this needless crap? Apparently, they've never heard the adage of "Keep it simple, stupid"

Last edited:
ah, okay. I guess it makes more of a difference if you're accessing things through a phone. I know nothing about phones + internet. The last time I owned a phone, it was a flip-phone. Smart phones were just coming out. What was that, like 10 years ago? 15? I haven't really kept track. lol

I do have a Discord account. But I got it before they were mobile accessible. Imo, Discord is really overrated. and all the extra gimmicks they keep adding just keeps me from wanting to get back into it. It's like, what IS all this needless crap? Apparently, they've never heard the adage of "Keep it simple, stupid"
Honored Elder, us young kids like bells and whistles I'm afraid.

:P

Murdergurl

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Honored Elder, us young kids like bells and whistles I'm afraid.

:P
lmao! I'm not THAT old... I'm just not very techy. I dont have a TV or car, either. Ironically, I love he sci-fi genre and I'm educated in auto-mechanics. Go figure.

Elucid

Call the judge and get some fudge
Looks like a lot of fun, definitely interested. Will be out with a CS shortly.

wickedlittlecritta

the once and future twink
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Александр Романов
«Зря ты это»

• Name: Aleksandr "Sasha" Romanov
    Height: 6'2"
    Gender/Pronouns: male (he/him)

Physical Description: Sasha's a big boy, but he's got the slightly raw-boned, underfed look of a kid who just finished a growth spurt. While he is muscular it's more in the vein of a dancer's lean muscle, rather than a beefy weight lifter's. He's got a square jaw, a slightly crooked nose, and dirty blond hair that he's started to let grow long to cover a still healing scar on the back of his neck where he removed a tracking chip and the damaged a corp barcode there.
    His most notable features are his eyes. His right is organic and a deep brown. The left is completely cybernetic and a bright, unnatural blue. His other cybernetics are more difficult to see, being covered by very good synthetic skin.

Completed

Last edited:

WinterHoe

Александр Романов
«Зря ты это»

• mzGJc8y.jpg
    Name: Aleksandr "Sasha" Romanov
    Height: 6'2"
    Gender/Pronouns: male (he/him)
    Physical Description: Sasha's a big boy, but he's got the slightly raw-boned, underfed look of a kid who just finished a growth spurt. While he is muscular it's more in the vein of a dancer's lean muscle, rather than a beefy weight lifter's. He's got a square jaw, a slightly crooked nose, and dirty blond hair that he's started to let grow long to cover a still healing scar on the back of his neck where he removed a tracking chip and the damaged a corp barcode there.
    His most notable features are his eyes. His right is organic and a deep brown. The left is completely cybernetic and a bright, unnatural blue. His other cybernetics are more difficult to see, being covered by very good synthetic skin.

haven't even read it yet, we're gonna need a better faceclaim/art. as it is yours is a bit too cartoony to match the theming.

Users who are viewing this thread