• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cynic rp search

NoQuillToLive

Sardonic Writer
Roleplay Type(s)
Salutations! Welcome to my little space on RPN - been a while since I have been here, but I am back and ready to RP once again.

[0/2]

The fortunate:
I am looking for a partner that can deliver quality, quantity isn't a concern for me, solid paragraph or two is good enough for me!
I am 25+ - working full-time, so I ask for patience and especially with the ongoing crises, I have been busier as of late.
However, you can expect a response every 1-3 days, depending on the margin.
Contribution! I'd like for my RP partners to contribute to what we are doing, evenly with us both moving forward to create a bigger picture.
Fluff or complex? You know what, either is good with me— sometimes we all just wanna rp fluff, wholesome platonic and slice-of-life.
I am here for both, as well as the gritty dramatic angst and emotional rollercoaster ride.

Requirements:
I am preferring my partners to be somewhere 18+ if you're wanting more mature themes [violence, horror, etc]
Discord, google docs, RPN, are all platforms I am willing to work with.
Anything else is a hard pass, [however, some sites are a maybe and I'd be looking to expand outside of what I use - don't carry the expectation that I will]
ROMANCE - LGBTQA+ friendly here, I don't have a problem with what gender I play or romance coming into the equation. (Basically, dump all the romance on me)
All dynamics are valid in rps — romance, platonic, friendships and familial. I like bonding bonds, working on the foundations to create an enjoyable story.

The unfortunate:
I gotta be honest, dealing with one-liners does particularly limit my imagination and my drive to respond.
Communication! If you're intending on disappearing for a week, heads up, you know dude? I don't mind waiting a week either, or if you're no longer interested.
We aren't obligated to remain rp partners, life happens, and sometimes we need a bit of me-time, mental health and totally valid not to factor in your weird writing buddy. Just give me a heads up?

Response times do vary, as mentioned above and thus, I am not going to gel well with partners that expect daily responses or rapid responses.

Favourite genres/potential muses
Mafia,
Fantasy / Medieval / Dark Gothic Fantasy
Dystopian + Cyberpunk,
Steampunk,
Soulmates [romance + drama],
Sci-fi elements, I love working with this one!
Violence [fine with me to a degree, if necessary for the plot],
Action,
Witches/Warlocks,
Schools or Academies,
Supernatural,
Magic,
Forbidden Romance [Princess/Knights, etc, hunter/demon - that type of juicy angst]

FANDOMS:
Snowpiercer,
The Originals,
The Dragon Prince,
Letter to the King,
Pokemon,
Black Bulter,
Tower of God,
Walking Dead,
Vampire Wars,
Black Sails,
DC,
Marvel,
Detroit Become Human,
Stardew Valley,
The Witcher,
Baldurs Gate Three,

Please note, that these fandoms, worlds I'd love to use and build with original characters; I don't like playing
canons.
  1. This means I am not interested in canon x pairings.
  2. Brief references, cameos are fine but don't personally work for me to flush ideas out around them or use them as a centre.

Last edited:
I have an oc that is the daughter of a mob boss if you are up for that.

Hey! I'm interested in the genres moreso than the Fandoms. Do you have starters or would you like to hear about some of mine?

Hello! If you still have more space for another partner, I'd love to set something up with you. Looking at your suggestions, Cyberpunk does stand out for me, so a plot in that sort of setting would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back