• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cygames Crossover Roleplay [Granblue Fantasy, iM@S CG, Zombieland Saga, Shadowverse, etc.]

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master
Alright, basically I had this idea and I need a beeg group to pull it off.

The core concept is that the RP is a crossover of various series under the company Cygames (Granblue Fantasy, iM@S CG, Zombieland Saga, Rage of Bahamut, Umamusume, Dragalia Lost, and the list goes on.)

The directions it will go will depend and vary on my plans. Tentatively, however, the plan is that characters will start out in good old Tokyo for reasons.

I do not have an upper limit on players, but the minimum number of players I seek is 5.

>Cygames

Praise KMR, our Supreme Lord and Savior Beyond Divine. May RNG bless thee.

Also, when you say Rage of Bahamut, does this also include the anime version or only the game?

>Cygames

Praise KMR, our Supreme Lord and Savior Beyond Divine. May RNG bless thee.

Also, when you say Rage of Bahamut, does this also include the anime version or only the game?

XXsRzl8.jpg

Anyways, both.

The game and the Genesis-Virgin duology will be considered seperate worlds for the purpose of simplicity if characters from both are portrayed. However, the depiction of Mistarcia/Mystalsia/Rivenbrandt that is to appear in this RP is based on the game and the Manaria Friends anime.

Closest thing I've seen to a ZLS RP so far. What's going to happen, plot-wise?

They probably exist somewhere in the form of yuri 1x1s. I haven't found any yet.

As far as I've laid it out, it's going to be a bit of a worldhopping adventure, fetch quest. The various player characters will venture into different worlds based on Cygames franchises to gather important things that have been scattered, so that they can restore the balance of the CyMultiverse or something.

The hub world that we will return to every time we're done with some stuff will be Tokyo. Franchouchou will be in Tokyo for plot-based reasons too, so there's that. (Kyushu is THAT far.)

It's a work-in-progress.

Four people including myself, huh? How many people do you all think we should start with?

It sounds really interesting, but besides GBF I don’t play any of the other games and I’m only familiar with Im@s. Would that be a problem?

It sounds really interesting, but besides GBF I don’t play any of the other games and I’m only familiar with Im@s. Would that be a problem?

Not at all! I too know how it feels to not know most of the franchises in crossover RPs I join!

In fact, all of my Fire Emblem and Persona knowledge is from crossover RPs. And unassorted Facebook pages.

Not at all! I too know how it feels to not know most of the franchises in crossover RPs I join!

In fact, all of my Fire Emblem and Persona knowledge is from crossover RPs. And unassorted Facebook pages.

Well in that case I'd love to join the rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back