• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed cycho's coding lab (MOVING THREADS)

I am currently dominating the "latest post" hyperlinks with me replying to threads with some implication of the word potato. You replying has dethroned me from my Position and I must Tate it back.

Not mobile friendly.

-

tsukishima
A Woodman went into the forest and begged of the Trees the favour of a handle for his Axe.
Nam massa massa, bibendum nec pellentesque nec, cursus a felis. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Curabitur et placerat tellus. Fusce felis tortor, convallis vitae dui a, efficitur sagittis dolor. Proin mollis viverra nisi, eu malesuada enim fringilla at. Nulla sapien nisi, rhoncus vel turpis ullamcorper, tempus condimentum eros. Nulla viverra, urna nec finibus pulvinar, elit leo sagittis justo, vitae condimentum velit sem sit amet tellus. Mauris finibus non leo vitae malesuada. Vestibulum magna turpis, ultricies non porta ut, iaculis in augue. Nunc at pellentesque lorem.

"We should probably put a quote here."
Nam massa massa, bibendum nec pellentesque nec, cursus a felis. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Curabitur et placerat tellus. Fusce felis tortor, convallis vitae dui a, efficitur sagittis dolor. Proin mollis viverra nisi, eu malesuada enim fringilla at. Nulla sapien nisi, rhoncus vel turpis ullamcorper, tempus condimentum eros. Nulla viverra, urna nec finibus pulvinar, elit leo sagittis justo, vitae condimentum velit sem sit amet tellus. Mauris finibus non leo vitae malesuada. Vestibulum magna turpis, ultricies non porta ut, iaculis in augue. Nunc at pellentesque lorem.

iWvNVLH.png
yRsHbRY.png
8o2xRV3.png

Last edited:
I am impressed! *wants to use some of them freebies sometime in the future*

@n.y.c.t.o | aww i am flattered. feel free to use any of them in the future! <3

Last edited:
100% Mobile friendly.

FULL NAME
ProfilePlaceholderSuit.png

BASIC
Title: text
Sexuality: text
Date of Birth: text

MISC
Dislikes:

HABIT
text (just any ol' habit your chara has)
PERSONALITY
---WRITE YOUR PERSONALITY HERE / at least one paragraph < 3---

LIFE
---WRITE ABOUT YOUR LIFE BEFORE SAN LO'S AND LIFE IN SAN LO'S HERE / at least two paragraphs < 3---

RELATIONS
---PREMADE RELATIONSHIP DESCRIPTIONS HERE / at least two sentences per relation < 3---

Last edited:
Not mobile friendly.
hey guys, there's scrollie parts here, so remember to scroll!
when flowers fade
"I think everyone deserves to live."

HOW MANY MONTHS LEFT?
-static-
ONE MONTH.
-shuffling-
OH.
Sometimes, life is cruel. And sometimes, life is short. And for the children of San Lo's Children's Hospital, life has bore down both bearings upon them. Left with only a month to live, they seek to live their lives to the fullest, finally able to explore the world for how it is.​
"I think we're the fourth generation. Funny, since four in Chinese stands for death. Yes, we are the fourth generation of children to be admitted into San Lo's. All of us came here at ages of ten, eleven, and twelve.

All of use are now in our late teenage years. We've yet to see the world. But Dr. Anton says we can see the world for a month. He said that, unlike the other generations, we would be the first to be able to truly live. I'm so happy, yet sad.

We only have one month left of our lives. One month until we are reduced to ashes. I wish we weren't so burdened with these bodies. I wish that stupid rose didn't serve as a reminder of the shortness of our lives.

So many wishes. But we can't have them all. I guess we just have to make this month the best of our lives, however short they may be."

100.gif
100.gif
tumblr_nc3sty6G2l1sojen7o1_500.gif
Need a SYNOPSIS?
OUR LOVELY GM IS spookie spookie ; Hi, thanks for reading over the little preview (above) for this role-play. I'm super bad at openers, but lets get to the description. The role-play is centered around eight teenagers who have basically lived the last few years of their lives in a hospital, being treated for an unknown sickness. For years, they only had the ability to see those who were sick, as well as the doctors that helped them.

The only fragment of real life they are given is the Rose. Much like the idea of Beauty and the Beast, the rose counts down the amount of time they have left before they die. And so, having only one month left, they are allowed outside to explore the world and live life with adventure for once in Hawaii.

With a bunch of bittersweet angst and new view on things, this role-play will follow the story of eight teens who desperately want to live in a world that doesn't allow them to.

giphy.gif
Want a ROLE?​
The Innocent - spookie spookie
The Optimistic/Jokester -
The Adventurous -
The Temperamental -
The Mysterious
The Daredevil - Cychotic Cychotic
The Romantic -

Here are some RULES.​
0. Obviously, follow all RPn rules.

1. We begin the role-play by entering the hotel set out for the characters in Hawaii. Please have your character arrive upon the first week of the start of the rp!

2. Hey! Don't stall the role-play and or be afraid to make some role-play progressing moves. We can't be stuck in one place forever. (We have a month, people!) I've seen one too many rp's die because of people who weren't confident enough to progress. SO PROGRESS. It's fun and ensures the rp's life.

3. We will make pre-relationships between characters. A group pm will be formed so please, please, have some relations. It makes things much more fun and allows for juicy drama. (dating, enemies, friends, etc)

4. Be active! We get you have a life, but we don't want your character to be stuck in space-time continuum. They only have one month left, so make it count!

5. Oh, and, by the way, there will be events where the petal falls, in which one petal from the rose drops. Your character will experience pain when it occurs. Whatever they are doing currently, they must adapt. This is to make the role-play seem realistic in terms of their sickness.

6. Posts should be at least one paragraph with at least 7 sentences! No one liners.

coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Mobile friendly.
UceeM75.png
TITLE
Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.
TITLE
Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Last edited:
Mobile friendly.

968full-emily-rudd.jpg
- B A S I C -
Nickname: n/a
Sexuality: bisexual
Username: clippedwings
- P H Y S I C A -
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair: dyed black, brown
Eyes: blue/grey
Fashion: conservative/classy
Body Modifications: n/a
- M I S C -
Likes: hot chocolate, cake, photography, lighting, aesthetics, sentiments, romance, travel

Dislikes: bitterness, messes, nosiness, selfies

Quirks: never looks anyone in the eye

Habits: snaps in succession when wanting to take a photo, taps knee when sitting

Fears: harming camera, not being able to capture moments, being alone

Goals: travelling, photography as a pro, finding success
"THIS IS Mavis Summers HERE."
P E R S O N A L I T Y
"You could say I'm...odd. I get stuck in my thoughts all the time. Very easily distracted, that's what everyone says. Haha. I mean, I agree, I guess, but I'm too busy looking through my camera lens to actually know. I like remembering everything, capturing its shape, emotion, and heritage, yeah, I love that."

Mavis is a dreamer, a star crossed lover kept in her lenses and flickering shutters. She's a photographer at heart and is very sentimental. However, her nature and her job causes her to pretend to be a bit of an airhead - she blames it on the fumes. The young adult speaks her mind, almost having no filter. If she says anything too hurtful, Mavis will instantly feel guilty and become embarrassed. It's hard to get her attention unless you're behind her camera, and she often spaces out in conversation.

H I S T O R Y
Mavis comes from a very wealthy family who paid very little attention to her as a child. She spent most of her time wandering around the grounds of her mansion, and found the love for photography after she was introduced to a family friend. Mavis was taught how to take photos from her young age, and began wandering around with her camera. However, she was home-schooled, often advised to keep herself safe and away from outside dangers.

Due to her sheltered life, she had no idea what the world had in store for her when she was enrolled in an academy during high school. She kept herself quiet and was often avoided (she didn't mind) because of her tendency to never be able to fully focus on things other than her camera.

Her parents, noticing this, gave her a job at the country club as a bartender. She learned to (somewhat) pay attention and lost a bit of her naivete. Mavis did not live an extremely hard life, and she tends not to be able to comprehend more complicated topics such as sketchy morals.

In doing so, she forgot to learn when not to say things, as her thoughts pour out so quickly, which led to complications that will be revealed in a bit.

coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Mobile friendly.

[font=
Satisfy]glowlight[/font]
[font=
Karla;]
should we even try? [size=
10px] [/size]
[/font]
[font=
Abel]
340949b0633ffea775f4c33df3602c59.jpg

PUSH THE STARS​
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed a maximus risus. Suspendisse porttitor libero orci, ut convallis risus volutpat eget. Donec cursus porta ligula eu sagittis. Morbi et magna libero. Mauris libero massa, ultrices eu imperdiet ac, vestibulum in tortor. Fusce et iaculis orci. Suspendisse pretium scelerisque vehicula. Vivamus dapibus imperdiet elementum. Donec quis leo finibus, bibendum erat sit amet, imperdiet turpis. Nunc ac metus a arcu aliquet accumsan tempor vitae massa. Aenean euismod, nulla tincidunt mattis aliquam, libero risus auctor nibh, a porta orci diam sed magna. Nullam non lacus pharetra, porta sem sit amet, posuere ipsum.

Nulla efficitur purus a magna lobortis suscipit. Duis ornare semper diam, et varius mauris interdum et. Aenean vel elit faucibus, viverra urna et, faucibus erat. Fusce vitae lectus et purus faucibus mattis et sed orci. Integer vel neque lobortis, pulvinar neque vel, consequat quam. Maecenas auctor suscipit felis nec finibus. Fusce tincidunt nibh ut enim vehicula sollicitudin. Nam eget neque ut augue vestibulum euismod non et lacus. Duis tellus libero, placerat vel sapien at, pellentesque pellentesque sapien. Aenean non quam id nulla ultrices iaculis. Quisque lobortis sem gravida, luctus metus ut, sodales felis. Curabitur non ligula tincidunt, pharetra urna non, interdum eros. Phasellus molestie sapien id scelerisque fermentum.
[/font]
coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Mobile friendly.

cat-1583522_960_720.png
Just another progress
[font=
Inconsolata]Wild New World (also known as Prehistoric America) is a six-part BBC documentary series about Ice Age America - which discover the prehistory landscape and wildlife from the arrival of humans to the end of the Ice Age. It was first transmitted in the UK on BBC Two from 3 October to 7 November 2002. Like several other BBC programmes, it contains both computer graphics and real life animals. Occasionally, footage of non-American counterparts of the extinct North American beasts (like the American lion and the giant American cheetah) are used in juxtaposition with footage of native American animals, like the pronghorn.

Wild New World was co-produced by the BBC Natural History Unit and Discovery Channel. The music was composed by Barnaby Taylor and performed by the BBC Concert Orchestra. The series was narrated by Jack Fortune and produced by Miles Barton.

The series forms part of the Natural History Unit's Continents strand. It was preceded by Wild Africa in 2001 and followed by Wild Down Under in 2003.[/font]
link - link - link
pawPrintsCat.png

TITLE
wip

-history

Title #2
wip
-chickens

Title #3
wip
-personality
coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Mobile friendly.

The standard chunk of Lorem Ipsum used since the 1500s is reproduced below for those interested. Sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 from "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" by Cicero are also reproduced in their exact original form, accompanied by English versions from the 1914 translation by H. Rackham.

The standard chunk of Lorem Ipsum used since the 1500s is reproduced below for those interested. Sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 from "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" by Cicero are also reproduced in their exact original form, accompanied by English versions from the 1914 translation by H. Rackham.

Mentions: words
Mood:
studded-hearts-marie-claire-australia-march-2013-astrid-berges-frisbey-by-nicole-bentley-2.jpg
MARIE RENEE
bishop
coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Mobile friendly.

Mentions: words
Mood:
studded-hearts-marie-claire-australia-march-2013-astrid-berges-frisbey-by-nicole-bentley-2.jpg
MARIE RENEE
bishop
Can I use this one? :D

Mobile friendly. Free to use c:

Frankie Dane
26d6ed2523db453785f6245f743b1743.png
Mentions:
Mood:
Currently:

Last edited:
Mobile friendly.

foto-border-top.png
Not Your Average Fairytale

So I got this idea from this person on this site: http://www.hexrpg.com/f/136/101720
I do not take any credit for coming up with this (although, I mean, is anything really original anymore tho)

You will be playing your choice of fairy tale character, at a high school age, who will be attending J. Fanskeen Boarding School - run by the one and only J. Fanskeen. The boarding school is located in the middle of nowhere and is typically where rich parents send their kids when they are tired of having them around, for one reason or another. The classes are reasonably difficult, but otherwise - life there is good. The food is delicious, the rooms are decent, and the campus is big. There are plenty of things to do there, including a Rec Room, a small theater, a large swimming pool, a park, and more. You and the other students (especially the other tales) will have love, hate, drama and all whole array of things occur while at the boarding school. So pack up! and get ready for an exciting year.

Boarding School Rule: (Remember: Rules are meant to be broken)
1. No alcohol/Tobacco/Drugs on campus
2. No intoxication of any students for any reason
3. No fighting
4. The opposite sex cannot be in dorms after 8pm
5. Curfew is at 11pm
6. No sexual acts between students or teachers
7. During class time, outfits showing more than 6in above the waist, no spaghetti straps, no hats, no "wife beaters".
8. Students may not leave campus without permission from a parent or school administration

RP Rules/Info:
1. Most minimum is 2 paragraphs (approx. 14 sentences)
2. Must follow RPN guidelines (sexual stuff and all that)
3. If the RP is dying down - do something. Don't just let it die. Make a move! Do something exciting! Make people want to respond. We're not here to talk about math class, people.
4. Your first post will be arrival at the school.
5. There will be dates to reach different things, to keep the roleplay moving on. If you do not reach the part you must by the time limit, we will move on without you, and you will have to catch up. If you have a reason for missing it, it's fine, but you will still be behind. Again the RP will not wait for you
6. If your character is not done by the due date and you don't tell me before hand it won't be done, you're out. No if's, and's or but's.
7. We will have pre made relations between characters. You do not have to have a lot but you should have at least one. I reccomend having several, though, I have found from personal experience it makes things exciting if there is drama.

Now, what you've all been waiting for:

Fairy Tale Characters:
- Cinderella
- Prince Charming
- Little Red Riding Hood
- The Huntsman
- Beauty (Belle) (must have relationship with Beast, even if it is toxic)
- Beast (must have a relationship with Beauty, even if it is toxic)
- Ariel (TAKEN; By Me)
- Aurora
- Ursula
- Captain Hook
- Peter Pan
- Rapunzel
- Rumplestiltskin
- Pinocchio
- Jack (and the bean stalk)
- Jasmine
- Aladdin
- Snow White
- Robin Hood (TAKEN; By Cychotic Cychotic )
- Maleficent

I know this is not all of the characters - it was hard to choose but I tried to do the main ones. I stayed away from the new princesses (Tiana, Elsa, etc) because I personally just don't like them as much. Please take creative liberty with these characters, but at the same time try to keep them true to themselves. I don't care if you change the race of them, either (especially since almost all of these are white characters).

For now I am doing first come first serve, but if you want to challenge someone who has picked a character you want, both of you must send me examples of your writing, and I will pick the one that I would see best fit for the character.

coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Mobile friendly.

b a s i c
Fairy-tale Character:
Nickname:
Sexuality: (Keep to the gender of your character traditionally)
Ethnicity:
Pronouns:
Pets:

a p p e a r a n c e
Picture: (Realistic preferred, but not required)
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Body Type:
Clothing Style: (OPTIONAL)

p e r s o n a
Personality:
History:
Moral Orientation:
Trinket: (Something that represents your traditional story)

c o n n e c t i o n s
Roommate: (I WILL ASSIGN ROOMMATES)
Relationships: (Please talk to others and work out relationships - this can be added before or after your CS is accepted)
Family Relationships: (You make these up - OPTIONAL)

MISC

Fears:
Hobbies: (OPTIONAL)
Other:

Full Name
team-placeholder.jpg

coding by cychotic

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back