• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ShalRavenne

The Crimson Lioness
Does anyone have an interest in a Cybersix RP set after the show, not with the main cast but other humans or experiments (your choice) trying to live and stay under the radar?

I would prefer more evolved posts. For example some descriptions, maybe inner throughts or describing an action they are doing rather than just a One liner that doesn't give the next person much to go on.

I do want this to be fun but not too far away from believable from how the series portrays.

Does anyone have an interest in a Cybersix RP set after the show, not with the main cast but other humans or experiments (your choice) trying to live and stay under the radar?

I would prefer more evolved posts. For example some descriptions, maybe inner throughts or describing an action they are doing rather than just a One liner that doesn't give the next person much to go on.

I do want this to be fun but not too far away from believable from how the series portrays.
I love cybersix but i dont know if i can be very descriptive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back