What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cybersix rp

Sub Genres
  1. Anime
  2. Slice of Life
  3. Supernatural

ShalRavenne

The Crimson Lioness
Does anyone have an interest in a Cybersix RP set after the show, not with the main cast but other humans or experiments (your choice) trying to live and stay under the radar?

I would prefer more evolved posts. For example some descriptions, maybe inner throughts or describing an action they are doing rather than just a One liner that doesn't give the next person much to go on.

I do want this to be fun but not too far away from believable from how the series portrays.

Comicwolf

Lucifer morningstar
Does anyone have an interest in a Cybersix RP set after the show, not with the main cast but other humans or experiments (your choice) trying to live and stay under the radar?

I would prefer more evolved posts. For example some descriptions, maybe inner throughts or describing an action they are doing rather than just a One liner that doesn't give the next person much to go on.

I do want this to be fun but not too far away from believable from how the series portrays.
I love cybersix but i dont know if i can be very descriptive

Users who are viewing this thread