• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

๐œ๐ฒ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

simooone

i am. simply, i am.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings all. It's me, Leo, back with my shenanigans. I've fallen back into my old cyberpunk obsession
and I would absolutely love to do some world-building with someone. I don't want to jump
straight into roleplay I'm really just looking for someone to help me create a cyberpunk reality with lore, characters,
history et cetera. Roleplay is certainly on the table, but at the moment my main focus is world-building. If you're into
formalities this probably isn't the opportunity for you. I'm looking for more of a laid-back OOC friendship in
which we swoon over characters and whatnot.

I don't have any strict requirements. I just expect you have a well understanding of the English language and some experience in
the whole cyberpunk region. I myself am 18 and will bring more mature topics and themes to the table so if you have any triggers
I would appreciate it if you could inform me of those beforehand.

If you're interested, you know what to do. Reply or shoot me a PM. This thread is always open unless stated otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back