• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

newlycyber

Hello! This will be a really small introduction, I’m Cameron! I go by all pronouns, and I’ve been roleplaying since around 2014-2016, I can’t remember!

Recently, I came back to the site, and made an interest check for other people’s unfilled roleplay’s, but now I’ve got my own!

I’m really hyperfixated upon the cyberpunk genre, specifically the game: Cyberpunk 2077, which was overall a bit of a buggy game, but I personally really enjoyed it!

So all I’m asking for is someone to role-play with me! Whether it be with OC’s and we’ll have our own plot, or even doubling with OC’s and Canon characters, I just want to indulge within the plot of night city!
I know this request won’t get many PM’s through but I’m hopeful!

I hope all of you have a wonderful night/day/afternoon!

Still looking?? I loved the game and would love to oc x cc or oc x oc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back