• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๊ง โŸ ๐‘…๐‘‚๐‘‡๐‘‡๐ผ๐‘๐บ ๐‘…๐‘‚๐‘‚๐‘‡๐‘†๏ผŽ๐–ฃ˜ ๊ง‚ CYBERPUNK EDGRUNNERS/ARCANE/GENSHโตŠN SEARCH.

ramielthepresident

Professional dumb-arse.
WELCOME TO HELL CHOOM

DC9442F8-4042-4F6F-97CC-A89434B1B7F2.jpeg

iโ€™m here because cyberpunk edgerunners decided that fucking ripping out my heart, stomping on it, throwing it out the window and lighting a fire on the remains would be okay.

and thus, i say no. i refuse to let this show beat me, so here i am, asking for you random strangers on the internet to send me long winded messages and responses on a setting i only vaguely know from an anime.

my name is hades/ramiel, iโ€™m an adult, iโ€™m a literate to novella roleplayer, and if you want to protest on being heartbroken over this show and want to write fluff about david and lucy or maine and dorio, iโ€™m your guy.

one thing to make it clear on what i want and love from a roleplay session; first off, writing quality. I wonโ€™t expect you to be the second coming of shakespeare, but i will expect you to be proficient at well, writing.

secondly, passion; i spend hours upon hours discussing characters and settings and genres with other people, as a hobby, i know for a fact that i have love for a lot of fandoms, but it definitely bums me out when iโ€™m alone in it. it just isnโ€™t as fun when it seems like iโ€™m talking to myself, so keep that in mind!

and finally; have fun. not just me either, you too. try chilling once in a while, one of the main core pillars of roleplaying is actually enjoying the characters youโ€™re trying to portray!

and well, even though this is labeled as a cyberpunk search, i can also do arcane, horiyama, and genshin. basically any show that breaks your heart into a million different pieces? i try to fix that and add some fluff while attempting to heal my lonely and dead heart.

if you want to talk or discuss this further, please message me. and if you want to chat or rant on discord about how much edgerunners loves to watch us suffer, just ask me in private messages. good day.

p.s, some people seem confused. donโ€™t be, i want to do canon x canon for edgerunners and literally anything else for other settings. and no matter what, there will be romance. it wonโ€™t be immediate, and iโ€™ll try to build up to it a bit, but iโ€™m an impulsive guy, the main reason i put this up was because i want fluff -

592F790B-8253-4BAB-8EAC-30A0226C9876.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back