• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic CYBERPUNK: Archangel - Interest Check [CLOSED]

Are you in?

• Hell yeah! Let's go burn a city.

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Looks preem, but can't chip in.

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Nah, not my style.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm very interested in this, but I'm more used to doing forum RP.

Since there's been a lot of interest in RP based in Night City ever since Edgerunners came out, have you considered opening up your Cyberpunk campaign beyond just a campaign?

I haven't seen any Night City Cyberpunk forums out and have been looking for one ever since 2077 came.

Love the playlist guys. XD Now if I actually had the time to just sit down and listen...

Hopefully all the threads for the RP will go up today! Hopefully. Thank you guys for continued patience!
Badass! Should finish the art of my edgerunner, then!

I'm very interested in this, but I'm more used to doing forum RP.

Since there's been a lot of interest in RP based in Night City ever since Edgerunners came out, have you considered opening up your Cyberpunk campaign beyond just a campaign?

I haven't seen any Night City Cyberpunk forums out and have been looking for one ever since 2077 came.

I will say I have not, but even then I personally prefer working with a smaller group of very good writers. I feel the larger an RP gets, the easier it dies. It's like inverse Peto's Paradox. Though, to be fair, I've never done a forum RP before, it's not something I think I'd enjoy.

I will say I have not, but even then I personally prefer working with a smaller group of very good writers. I feel the larger an RP gets, the easier it dies. It's like inverse Peto's Paradox. Though, to be fair, I've never done a forum RP before, it's not something I think I'd enjoy.
nah nah your right, but at the same time yea gotta be careful.. lotta folks seem to just like making characters and disappearing..

Hey+uhv+you+doing+okay_cdecc2_9898760.jpg

lotta folks seem to just like making characters and disappearing..

So the issue seems to be what happens after character creation. In my own experience, it is that characters don´t seem to mesh well, or everyone wants to do their own thing and don´t really get together. Think of the classic "I´m just going to brood at the table in the dark in the corner" character. Personally, I do intend to have my character interact with others, though her profile probably won´t sound like it.

So the issue seems to be what happens after character creation. In my own experience, it is that characters don´t seem to mesh well, or everyone wants to do their own thing and don´t really get together. Think of the classic "I´m just going to brood at the table in the dark in the corner" character. Personally, I do intend to have my character interact with others, though her profile probably won´t sound like it.

Aye, plenty of those.

i try to keep on the lighter side when it comes to the character's personality. Just cause night city gets dark, don't mean you gotta, yea know?

Probably be easier once we got the sheets, to figure out exactly what we are going to play and talk to each other about relationships or first-time meetings we can establish. Also gotta be aware of the player limit...

I've put up most of the threads! However, until I'm able to get the CS code done (or rather Sero who had to bail me out) I will not be accepting applications. You can, however, ask any questions you may have! If you've already messaged me with questions, I will be getting around to those soon. I apologize for the delay!

I would def be interested, and I am pretty flexible with character creation as far as filling in any necessary roles that mesh well with the other characters and campaign

I´m already working on my character sheet. I know I´ll have to modify, but I wanted to get some work done while I´m feeling inspired. I have some questions which I´ll post in the OOC. Will move them here if preferred.

>:^D hey purity, i totally do not know you

totally didnt forget to actually press send on this thread for like
weeks
if there is still a slot open, im interested

There's a fair deal from the source material that didn't make the cut to 2077. Here's the full listing for video game and the tabletops.

Registration is now closed. If you were interested in joining, there may be another window in the future to do so provided things go well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back