• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic CYBERPUNK: Archangel - Interest Check [CLOSED]

Are you in?

• Hell yeah! Let's go burn a city.

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Looks preem, but can't chip in.

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Nah, not my style.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Revised pitch: Netrunner with ties to the Voodoo Boys. Doesn't like guns, so protects herself with quick hacks, Gorilla Arms, improv, and stealth. Wavering between a former member, or a talented freelancer who Voodoo Boys used against problems they wanted no trace to them or to test a dive before they committed to it.

a lot of netrunners, 'sane' ripper docs and other people with skill sets that could revolutionise the assassin creed series, but listen, we need muscle, duh. Teched up chrome junkie street kid who can barely keep their wits about him, cheap, 'effective', and a bit loose in more ways than you can count. expect a lot of broken-up sentences mushed together with words that you don't even think are real.

I made a quick count of the characters in this thread that have been sufficiently described to more or less figure out what they are. Here is how I classified them, but NOTE that this classification is NOT operating with "hard limits" (most of these people sound like they could pick up a gun or control something remotely in a pinch, and they may need to take risks, or viceversa, people of action who may need to go talk to someone and engage in diplomacy):

Providers (not engaged in direct action, basically take care of the group´s logistics like homes, weapons, ammo, vehicles, fencing goods): 2
Supports (closer to the risk but not necessarily fighters, like drivers or ripperdocs): 2
Netrunners: 2
Muscle: 3

looks like a good bunch to me. I plan to make my lad more.. open to pretty much any work.

He believes in the Night City dream, to be real, to be remembered, to do that you can't lock yourself outta any work. So he says anyways. show the world you mean business in every single line and don't let anyone tell you it's impossible.

call it the Sigma V grindset.

this kinda fits for our stuff ye

A lot of good folks to round things together, and I am sure can spealizie in certain fields. I have a few thoughts more on the ripper doc
looks like a good bunch to me. I plan to make my lad more.. open to pretty much any work.

He believes in the Night City dream, to be real, to be remembered, to do that you can't lock yourself outta any work. So he says anyways. show the world you mean business in every single line and don't let anyone tell you it's impossible.

call it the Sigma V grindset.

this kinda fits for our stuff ye

also mad world, need to pop in that ost again cause god where there some goodies in there.

A lot of good folks to round things together, and I am sure can spealizie in certain fields. I have a few thoughts more on the ripper doc

also mad world, need to pop in that ost again cause god where there some goodies in there.
While your there check out Ultrakill's ost, shit flatlined me the first time.

Oh boy, are we going to start recommending music? Because I got a few...

Walking/driving/skating/riding through Night City:
Madeon - Finale
Rag N Bone Man - Human

For action scenes:
Guilty Gear OST: Big Blast Sonic, Wanna Be Crazy, Heavy Day
Metal Gear Rising OST: just pick any, they are all perfect. Rules of Nature, Red Sun, A Stranger I Remain, I´m My Own Master Now...
Chickenfoot - Up Next

For when you are close to death:
Snow Patrol - The Lightning Strike
XXX Soundtrack - Adrenaline

And finally, if you think subtlety is extremely overrated...

Madeon - Finale
Rag N Bone Man - Human

For action scenes:
Metal Gear Rising OST: just pick any, they are all perfect. Rules of Nature, Red Sun, A Stranger I Remain, I´m My Own Master Now...
Chickenfoot - Up Next

Its nice that Daisuke gave out a free game with his soundtracks.

Madeon - Finale
Rag N Bone Man - Human

For action scenes:
Chickenfoot - Up Next

All of those are straight bangers, quality taste :bishiesparklesl:

Can't wait for the discord, a good media thread to stash some fiiiine tunes.

Honestly I think Terminal by Silent Palnet captures the feel of V's story perfectly.

I’ve already started compiling a playlist for music I Intend on using. Assuming I pass the written exam of course x)
Gonna need to oull out the big guns myself.

I want in

Gonna be trying to take in the themeing on the character.

"Somebody's trash, is it's own treasure." To manipulate the age old addage.

Being tossed away doesn't make you trash, and, my boy had to deal with that alot. It shows its scars, quite litterally and truely unavoidably.

I gotta make this story right, and make it a good jump off point as well, finished stories make for bad starts

I got the impression with the secret backstory bit that in the description that everyone will have something to keep their character from rounding things out too quickly. Kinda like a wildcard to shake things up.

This is one I’ve been listening to get in the mood.

I’m very interested to see how the hidden backstory elements is going to twist things around.

Damnit man, saw this on Monday and it reminded me to watch edge runners. Binged it and now I'm Hooked on cyberpunk again and now carve something to satisfy that itch, so I'm gonna throw myself into the Carin if available. Maybe a lowly ex-Tyger Claw member hoping bribe a escape out of their promised short lifetime of being hunted down and tortured over a simple 'mistake' with a malfunctioning top-notch sword .

no cause this looks good !! still haven’t gotten around to watching the series and still waiting for cdpr to fix cyberpunk for my second run but love me some cyberpunk !!

not exactly sure if I have the time but you’ve got my interest and I’ll start thinking of a character concept !

hack all systems to play this on repeat, forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back