• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Cyberpunk 2077

Elo

💜 x 💜
Cyberpunk 2077 - 1x1 Post

cyberpunk.gif

^My Character reference pic^

Name : Emily 'Red' Trinketon
Job : N/A - Unemployed / 'Hustler'
Social Status : Unknown, Socially retracted

- Feel free to ask for other info, these are just the basics-

I am currently looking for people that would be interested in setting up a Cyberpunk 2077 Universe related scene/roleplay - I'm mostly interested in female characters and people that can keep their post range up to or more than 5Lines. I'm going to be roleplaying a female character myself, in a well-organized plot that includes the following : Gang War, Money Laundry, Narcotics / Drug use and other criminal activities that our characters will perform in order to attempt to make more money for themselves, and pay off their debt from a local Mafioso/Mafia Leader...Or maybe not (Depending on how the plot goes and what choices are made).

Combat RP will be fairly decided upon by the use of a DnD Like mechanic, even if combat RP will be rare since i like to keep the characters human and such - Realism is key for this roleplay, i don't want characters to instantly be John Wick without any previous experience in fighting or so.
Character bonding will of-course happen at a point in the story, but - This remains to be seen, the two characters must click and there must be a fair amount of roleplay done beforehand, no instant hook-ups.

The RP's location can be set in either America or Japan - This depends on partners preference.

c71333447bedbc9e4fa132620613aa4e.jpg

For more information regarding the RP Ad, feel free to hit me up with a message! Currently writing this on the run since i have a bus to catch in around 20 minutes, apologies if the ad is quite blunt.

My timezone is UTC+3 E-Europe Time.

Also forgot to mention : I'm active 24/7/365 (Daily) On Discord, but /might/ no be that active on the forum as-well, so people that prefer DC and are looking for long-term are encouraged to hmu.

Last edited:
I'd LOVE to join this role-play. I'll play as a male or female character if you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back