• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Cyberpunk 2077, anyone?

Inquieta

Always Tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
To start with, yeah, I know the video game wasn't received well. But I just finished the main story and I must say that I quite enjoyed it, hence this thread.

Looking for someone to explore the world of Cyberpunk 2077 with me through written roleplaying. I don't have any plots in mind thus far, but I'd love it if we could shoot ideas back and forth to come up with something together!

Anyway, about me:
Known as 'Inquieta' or 'Nic'.
24 years old.
They/Them.
From the East of England (GMT time zone).
Gamer, musician, writer and artist.
Lover of all things creative.
Have a very photogenic dog that I love to talk about.
Unemployed, so I spend most of my time RPing.

I typically write a couple of paragraphs per response, but that can either shrink or grow in length depending on what you give me in your response to work with. I can provide a writing example upon request!

Either willing to write on here, or on Discord (honestly preferred).

Please be 18+ if you're interested in this - the world of Cyberpunk is a gritty one and I'm not comfortable writing such dark/gritty subjects with minors. Sorry!

Hey I'm interested. It'd take me a bit to think of a character, but let me know if you're still up for something.

I would love to rp something (Anything) based on the cyberpunk games!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back