• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Cybercell-MMORPG & Real World Roleplay-STILL ACCEPTING!!

Would you like

• Total voters
Going to bump this again! We need more players and 2 more quest masters! One for Enokha and one for Lishirenth! My Discord is ?rosesandlilies?#1280 if you wanna message and join the Discord! Or you can message me on RPN and I can help you get started!

I would like to be a player if there are free slots
Sorry, but the roleplay ended up dying out (people signing up adn starting to roleplay but stopping it. I'm working on a rebbot, so if you want more information, I can send it to you once I have it up !

Sorry about the RP dying though. It had a lot of potential especially with the different settings.

Sorry about the RP dying though. It had a lot of potential especially with the different settings.
Thank you. Just wish people were more active. Spread the word will ya? I'm just going to repost the Interest check and try and make it more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back