• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Cyber Space [Interest Gauge]

pythonorm

Robot Enthusiast
Cyber Space
Planet Xangor147 - Fitz Junction
21XX C.E.

[IC] Where You Are

Welcome to the planet Xangor147! A desolate mass of rocks, junk and bureaucracy, Xangor will suit your every “basic” need. Ruled by the lovely Lord Neozon, you’ll surely find this capitalistic nightmare home! Don’t forget to say hi to his cyborg army that controls the police state!

[IC] Who You Are
Lucky you! Your part of a rag-tag team of scrapper cyborg hackers hell bent on bringing down the bureaucracy! Your gang is full of anyone with body modifications. As long as you got robot parts, aren't a narc, and like picking up junk/building stuff/programming/threatening politicians/blowing stuff up, we want you!

OOC
What I Want[/SIZE][/B] Hi! My name is Deus! I've had this idea brewing for a Sci Fi world filled with a chaotic group of cyborgs for a little while. I wanted to do a test run to gauge interest and see what we can make of the concept. I am looking for semi literate to literate RP with a minimum of a four to six sentence paragraph response, preferably with responses within a few days. [SIZE=3][B][OOC] So You're Interested, What Do You Do Next?[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4]-Reply! -I will send you a simple character sheet to fill out -We can make a group to discuss characters and plot -Finally, we can start a roleplay![/SIZE] [/CENTER]

Alright guys! I'm working on the lore and character sheets now, I'll link it as soon as I finish it up. In the meantime I am interested in adding one or two more people after you 3-4!

I do love a cyborg... or (counts) six. So, interested <:

I haven’t done group before, so if someone is willing to walk me through it…?

Absolutely cannot claim to be an expert, but feel free to ask questions and I'm sure someone here will happily answer them (including me! but, y'know, if I'm not around)! It's not too different to 1x1: I suppose the main etiquette is just to make sure nobody gets ignored.

I do love a cyborg... or (counts) six. So, interested <:

Absolutely cannot claim to be an expert, but feel free to ask questions and I'm sure someone here will happily answer them (including me! but, y'know, if I'm not around)! It's not too different to 1x1: I suppose the main etiquette is just to make sure nobody gets ignored.
Sounds like it’s worth a shot. Count me in? Do I need to DM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back