• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cyber Souls: a sci fi apocalypse (think fallout mixed with cyberpunk and add two cups of borderlands)

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"You wanna know why the world looks burnt an rusty?"fantasy-art-city-apocalyptic-ruin-wallpaper-preview.jpg
"big ass alien robots Jimmy, big ass robots..."
artwork-mech-science-fiction-concept-art-wallpaper.jpg

The mechanic answered his sons questions to the best of his ability as he moved on to fixing up another robot.
"Well a long ass time ago, couple hundred years maybe... Aliens came to take over earth. They had lasers and big ass robots, they stole people and experimented on them, awful shit. So awful that people took to living underground like that big bunker down the road"
Jimmy nodded as he listened but had to ask "that big metal door you couldn't open?"

The mechanic muttered before letting out a large sigh. "Yes Jimmy, the door I couldn't open. Anyway some smartie pants types ended up making alien weapons themselves. Weapons, jet packs, bots, them big ass robots to though not as big as them alien ones. Anyway the big ass robots the people tried to pilot ended up killing themselves trying or going mad, they figured out those alien son's o bitches used AI to control their big ass robots. Anyway them smartie pants types ended up making AI with human brains. Called em cyber souls... more like electric sheep being led to slaughter."

Jimmy was visibly confused, "how'd the sheep make the world shit?"
"Well those cyber souls could be used to pilot those power suits, big bots, anything really but most of them go haywire in the process and go mad. The mad cyber souls ended up costing humans the war against the aliens as they nuked each other and everyone... The aliens dumped their trash and left. That's why we have mutants and glowing swords made of burning light"
The mechanic stood up and moved onto the next bot needing maintenance. His son asking if those people here before are gonna buy them.

"Well those people think they'll get into that bunker I broke five bots trying to bust open... if they can, well I need shit to trade. Assuming they bring back tech."
==================
Heyo people, it's a post apocalypse sci fi fantasy rp. Fallout/borderlands sorta vibe if you ask me.

The plot is focused on a team of bounty hunters who recently get their hands on some Cyber Souls, AI that is basically human. These people soon come back to the mechanic to test the AI minds and determine if they are haywire or not.
Short term goals is surviving the apocalypse... Make a living, kill muties, Etc.
The long term goal is to find more cyber souls and the tech that can utilize the AI.

82f99244109563.5807d24654951.jpg8798974de85e7bd946abbdde30264fd7--bruno-mechanical-design.jpg
I'm hoping for 4 players to start with a cut off around 7 or 8 players.
As for how often you would need to post I'm thinking two paragraphs or more twice a week is a good minimum but if the players have time they can over achieve.

Players would be able to play as a AI which can be inserted into a number of things including and not limited to... robots, guns, mecha of all sort, people, guns, space ships, buildings, Etc!
Of course I'd rather there be human characters before everyone starts making robots.

Ask questions or show enthusiasm below.
The cs page ks here

Last edited:
Willing to start this with two acceptable sheets, any takers?

Sci fi technology in a apocalypse, mutants and psychos to kill, a custom skill tree for each character

Thanks, on the assumption more people think something similar here's a cs page
I'll make a cs tonight or tomorrow but others are free to have a crack

Woo, that's the sorta enthusiasm I was after

No they do not, but the one my character has is more a electronic skeleton key/homicidal maniac if given the chance. Others can be a AI more like what tony stark has but more human, you can go without of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Back