• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Cyber-Knights- A Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Fantasy {OOC}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
MAIN RP IS UP, as for the opening, You do not have too be in the Cleaners but I would prefer if you where. If you are we must establish how you came too be on said team.

On the subject of Katabasis our sick Battle Wagon, you're welcome! Alongside its brand new sensory array and a killer sound system and a cool ass drone I have named Argus, what other features should it have? I mean it is already tough enough to be kicked by one of you into some grandma's house and drive out the other side as well as being self righting. While it can't fly, it probably has some hover function and is at least semi-submersible. I didn't give it weapons on purpose but it probably has some countermeasures, as again I just need it to be tough and fast. I fully spec'd Armor and then Speed.

Since I am a sonic senses fella I also brought that aspect to Katabasas. I'm talking Video, IR, LiDAR, Radar, and probably some sick nasty future tech. It has some comfy seating for carrying a full squad. As well as storage including a sick faraday cage case for idk Cyber Beast cores or whatever else we might find or samples we need. It has some sick AR capabilities that can be used by the passengers to see whats outside without the need of fucking windows. Though there are windows behind armored shutters and plating in case we need to ditch digital for eyes. I have also equipped it with a Cold One Protocol. Meaning, after leaving the city and returning to a certain radius of Zeta a compartment will open revealing canisters of beer chilled to the scientifically perfect temperature, brewed by the absolute Bros of Zeta's R&D districts Zymologists. Again, you're welcome!

On the subject of Katabasis our sick Battle Wagon, you're welcome! Alongside its brand new sensory array and a killer sound system and a cool ass drone I have named Argus, what other features should it have? I mean it is already tough enough to be kicked by one of you into some grandma's house and drive out the other side as well as being self righting. While it can't fly, it probably has some hover function and is at least semi-submersible. I didn't give it weapons on purpose but it probably has some countermeasures, as again I just need it to be tough and fast. I fully spec'd Armor and then Speed.

Since I am a sonic senses fella I also brought that aspect to Katabasas. I'm talking Video, IR, LiDAR, Radar, and probably some sick nasty future tech. It has some comfy seating for carrying a full squad. As well as storage including a sick faraday cage case for idk Cyber Beast cores or whatever else we might find or samples we need. It has some sick AR capabilities that can be used by the passengers to see whats outside without the need of fucking windows. Though there are windows behind armored shutters and plating in case we need to ditch digital for eyes. I have also equipped it with a Cold One Protocol. Meaning, after leaving the city and returning to a certain radius of Zeta a compartment will open revealing canisters of beer chilled to the scientifically perfect temperature, brewed by the absolute Bros of Zeta's R&D districts Zymologists. Again, you're welcome!
I mean it can really have anything you want

I'm sure it does, Cold One Protocol after all! Does you character need special accommodations? Do you run hot and need a seat chiller or do you run cold and need a seat heater?

Finally got my CS up! I'll keep an eye on things for an opportune time to jump in seeing as my character has a more tenuous relationship with Zeta than most.

Also I could not for the life of me get his battle mode to look right so... Fuck it, Fallout 4 power armor it is.

Name: Pathos

Abilities:

observational skills and adaptive response.

knowledge of Anatomy

Great Martial prowess

Great Weapon handling

Adaptive analysis of objects and structures

Description :

Pathos stands around 6,11 and is covered head to toe in extremely adaptive Bio-metal with a silver and red hue. His face is covered from view due to his body being forced into a permanent battle-mode state. His hair has been replaced with nanite strands that are controlled at will and can cut through tungsten steel beams 40ft thick. His Battle-mode glows with a faint red aura that can only be seen when he is standing still.

Clothing: Only the bottom half of his body is covered with a makeshift purple long skirt with tattered edges.

Hair color: Red and silver

Eye Color: Black

Weapon: Two long blades with solar orbs along the blades.

Power:

Nanite infusion, control and absorption

Pathos can infuse cyber-beast and objects with his corrupted nanites, taking control of and enhancing whatever is infused. He can also reabsorb said nanites and increase his over all abilities. He can also collect nanites from fallen Cyber-knights and for a time have the ability of said cyber-knight. He has also mastered his ability to such and extent he has developed and arsenal of attacks.
Das Licht Gottes

Using the control he has over his own nanites he can construct rings of solar orbs that rapidly absorber and discharge condensed blast of energy 100x stronger than a omega level cyber-knights blast. He can make up to twenty rings in a matter of minutes.

Schwarzwaldsperre

By letting out clouds of nanites Pahtos can create a barrier that can defend against any long range attacks however the ninites get destroyed in the process. This barrier can also be used to trap a target, blocking out any light from reaching them, thus depraving the of solar energy over the course time as long as it is fed a stead stream of nanites the barrier can be maintained .
indefinitely

Doppelgängerin

by forcing a object or Cyber-beast he has infused to shift into his form he can create a double of himself with the same abilities as him but without his nanite control. This double will have his knowledge and fighting ability though. Only one can be made at a time.

Schatten und Fang

His two blades are infused with trillions of his nanites and have a special use in combat. The one he wields in his right can forcefully upload code into the target that will shut off their infused optical nerves and blind his foe for a short amount of time. The other can upload code too lock up joints for a short period of time and cause intense pain through the targets body.

Major Defect: His body is constantly deteriorating at a rapid pace, he must feed on a fresh supply of nanites every three hours or his body will start too decay rapidly. His healing factor also drains his body quicker and requires him too feed quickly after a fight he has sustained damage in.

Bio: N/A

Name: Logos

Abilities:
Masterful observational skills and adaptive response.

Masterful knowledge of Anatomy

Advanced Martial prowess

Advanced Weapon handling

Masterful analysis of objects and structures

description: Logos is stuck in his Humanoid form, he has long black hair tied into a long ponytail and his right eye is gold and left is silver. His body is covered in several scars that seem to be surgical. His left arm is completely cybernetic with no augmented flesh on the surface. He has an athletic build. His face is soft in expression but cold.

Clothing: Logos wears a pair of blue jeans and short black leather jacket with no shirt under it.

Hair color: Black

Eye Color: Right: Gold Left: Silver

Weapon: A bo-staff with solar orbs along the shaft of the weapon

Power:

Zone-control: Reject Reality

Logos can create and area under his full control that is a 400ft radius in which he is in full control of all matter other than his enemies bodies. When this Zone is in effect it becomes a dome that can only be observed from the outside unless your already trapped with in its boundary. Here Logos can create anything as long as he knows the physical make up and exact physical dimensions of said object or person.

Anti-matter arm cannon: This weapon is his left arm in its full state, only activated after his Zone-control goes up. This weapon and destroy matter a subatomic level but take 4 minutes to charge fully.

Major draw back: The moment his concentration drops his Zone is nullified and he takes and the longer it is up the more physical damage he receives. If the Zone is held for more than 5 minutes he will die if he lose concentration.

Name: Ethos

Abilities:
Masterful Martial prowess
Masterful Weapon handling
Full knowledge of all martial arts styles

Description: Ethos is 6,2 with dirty blond hair and pure black eyes. His body is muscular and bulky with 60 solar orbs surgically placed randomly around his body. He has a square face with no expression.

Clothing: Ethos wears loose fitting pants and a verity of muscle shirt. On rare occasions he can be seen wearing a duster coat with military patches on it.

Hair color: Dirty blond and spiky

Eye Color: Pure black

Weapon: Two plasma revolvers infused with his nanites, both having solar orbs on the grips. A scythe made from bio-metal and infused with his nanites with 6 solar orbs along the shaft, this weapon can me martialized from using his powers. (Plus anything he touches but these are the ones he uses most often)
Powers:

Recall, Recover, and Adapt

Recall: This ability allows him to form anything he has touched before as long as it isn't organic in nature. With this he can make weapons, gadgets, technology, you name it as long as he has touched it before. This power is limited as he can only form three objects in a 30 minute time frame.

Recover: This ability allows him to heal almost instantly as long as the damage only covers 30% of his over all mass.

Adapt: He can adapt too different types of damage, his body will create a defense too any damage type he has recovered from. He can also adapt to environmental changes and things such as plosion and radiation.

(Note: This ability will have a down side I am just gonna leave it out for now.)

Bio:N/A

This is all subject too change, I will be keeping the power sets though to use and maybe mod them out to make better enemies. Also these are spoiler free I removed bios and tweaked a few things.

Name: Pathos

Abilities:

observational skills and adaptive response.

knowledge of Anatomy

Great Martial prowess

Great Weapon handling

Adaptive analysis of objects and structures

Description :

Pathos stands around 6,11 and is covered head to toe in extremely adaptive Bio-metal with a silver and red hue. His face is covered from view due to his body being forced into a permanent battle-mode state. His hair has been replaced with nanite strands that are controlled at will and can cut through tungsten steel beams 40ft thick. His Battle-mode glows with a faint red aura that can only be seen when he is standing still.

Clothing: Only the bottom half of his body is covered with a makeshift purple long skirt with tattered edges.

Hair color: Red and silver

Eye Color: Black

Weapon: Two long blades with solar orbs along the blades.

Power:

Nanite infusion, control and absorption

Pathos can infuse cyber-beast and objects with his corrupted nanites, taking control of and enhancing whatever is infused. He can also reabsorb said nanites and increase his over all abilities. He can also collect nanites from fallen Cyber-knights and for a time have the ability of said cyber-knight. He has also mastered his ability to such and extent he has developed and arsenal of attacks.
Das Licht Gottes

Using the control he has over his own nanites he can construct rings of solar orbs that rapidly absorber and discharge condensed blast of energy 100x stronger than a omega level cyber-knights blast. He can make up to twenty rings in a matter of minutes.

Schwarzwaldsperre

By letting out clouds of nanites Pahtos can create a barrier that can defend against any long range attacks however the ninites get destroyed in the process. This barrier can also be used to trap a target, blocking out any light from reaching them, thus depraving the of solar energy over the course time as long as it is fed a stead stream of nanites the barrier can be maintained .
indefinitely

Doppelgängerin

by forcing a object or Cyber-beast he has infused to shift into his form he can create a double of himself with the same abilities as him but without his nanite control. This double will have his knowledge and fighting ability though. Only one can be made at a time.

Schatten und Fang

His two blades are infused with trillions of his nanites and have a special use in combat. The one he wields in his right can forcefully upload code into the target that will shut off their infused optical nerves and blind his foe for a short amount of time. The other can upload code too lock up joints for a short period of time and cause intense pain through the targets body.

Major Defect: His body is constantly deteriorating at a rapid pace, he must feed on a fresh supply of nanites every three hours or his body will start too decay rapidly. His healing factor also drains his body quicker and requires him too feed quickly after a fight he has sustained damage in.

Name: Logos

Abilities:

Advanced Martial prowess

Advanced Weapon handling

description: Logos is stuck in his Humanoid form, he has long black hair tied into a long ponytail and his right eye is gold and left is silver. His body is covered in several scars that seem to be surgical. His left arm is completely cybernetic with no augmented flesh on the surface. He has an athletic build. His face is soft in expression but cold.

Clothing: Logos wears a pair of blue jeans and short black leather jacket with no shirt under it.

Hair color: Black

Eye Color: Right: Gold Left: Silver

Weapon: A bo-staff with solar orbs along the shaft of the weapon

Power:

Zone-control: Reject Reality

Logos can create and area under his full control that is a 400ft radius in which he is in full control of all matter other than his enemies bodies. When this Zone is in effect it becomes a dome that can only be observed from the outside unless your already trapped with in its boundary. Here Logos can create anything as long as he knows the physical make up and exact physical dimensions of said object or person.

Anti-matter arm cannon: This weapon is his left arm in its full state, only activated after his Zone-control goes up. This weapon and destroy matter a subatomic level but take 4 minutes to charge fully.

Major draw back: The moment his concentration drops his Zone is nullified and he takes and the longer it is up the more physical damage he receives. If the Zone is held for more than 5 minutes he will die if he lose concentration.

Name: Ethos

Abilities:
Masterful Martial prowess
Masterful Weapon handling
Full knowledge of all martial arts styles

Description: Ethos is 6,2 with dirty blond hair and pure black eyes. His body is muscular and bulky with 60 solar orbs surgically placed randomly around his body. He has a square face with no expression.

Clothing: Ethos wears loose fitting pants and a verity of muscle shirt. On rare occasions he can be seen wearing a duster coat with military patches on it.

Hair color: Dirty blond and spiky

Eye Color: Pure black

Weapon: Two plasma revolvers infused with his nanites, both having solar orbs on the grips. A scythe made from bio-metal and infused with his nanites with 6 solar orbs along the shaft, this weapon can me martialized from using his powers. (Plus anything he touches but these are the ones he uses most often)
Powers:

Recall, Recover, and Adapt

Recall: This ability allows him to form anything he has touched before as long as it isn't organic in nature. With this he can make weapons, gadgets, technology, you name it as long as he has touched it before. This power is limited as he can only form three objects in a 30 minute time frame.

Recover: This ability allows him to heal almost instantly as long as the damage only covers 30% of his over all mass.

Adapt: He can adapt too different types of damage, his body will create a defense too any damage type he has recovered from. He can also adapt to environmental changes and things such as plosion and radiation.

(Note: This ability will have a down side I am just gonna leave it out for now.)

Bio:N/A

This is all subject too change, I will be keeping the power sets though to use and maybe mod them out to make better enemies. Also these are spoiler free I removed bios and tweaked a few things.
Well if this isn't anime or what. These guys are hella OP, but I can already see ways to take them down, it'll just require a very coordinated assault. Good work so far! I'm curious though: if this is the spoiler-free version, then how will our characters learn this information? Viktor is pretty out of the loop by circumstance alone, but does Zeta have a file on these guys or are we going to have to search out answers ourselves?

Also, are all Omega-S cyber-knights evil by nature, or are these guys just jerks in particular? You don't have to answer if it's going into spoiler territory.

As of right now i won't answer on the Omega-s front but most of this info will be available through story progression. That is all I am willing too say.
Ah, alright, gotcha.

Anyways, I just rolled out a first post. I'm still shaking off rust, so if it all seems a bit rambly, that's probably why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back