• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CW's The Flash : Meta War

Jabo0ody

WE. ARE. VENOM.

So the idea is simple. It's an RP set in the Arrowverse, on Earth-1, in Central City. The premise is that The Reverse Flash has returned and is amassing forces of metahumans. He wishes to wage war on The Flash and his team, and just wants to kill him overall. The Flash and his team are tasked to protect the city put a stop to the Reverse Flash and his army. See. Simple.​

• So, our characters can be metas or just normal people (but I doubt someone will choose that)
  • Metas can be defined as anyone who received special abilities after one of the many catastrophes or events: the particle accelerator explosion , from the future , from a different Earth , the Speed Force storm , casualty of the Speed Force breach (when they brought Barry back in S4)
  • Yes, you can play as a Canon character (i.e. Barry, Wally, Caitlyn, Eobard, etc.)
  • I ask that you are up to date in lore
  • Have proper use of the English language. Don't write like a second grader
  • Mature writers recommended!
  • Questions? Ask below!
  • Interested? Let me know down in the comment box, or whatever you want to call it
Links:
CS - Character Sheetz

Last edited:
I'd be interested in this as well, and I'd love to roleplay Eobard Thawne if that would be alright!

I wish you guys luck you so far you have Impulse, 1 villain , and a guy very similar powers to the lesser known Dc hero Animal Man.

So the idea is simple. It's an RP set in the Arrowverse, on Earth-1, in Central City. The premise is that The Reverse Flash has returned and is amassing forces of metahumans. He wishes to wage war on The Flash and his team, and just wants to kill him overall. The Flash and his team are tasked to protect the city put a stop to the Reverse Flash and his army. See. Simple.​

• So, our characters can be metas or just normal people (but I doubt someone will choose that)
  • Metas can be defined as anyone who received special abilities after one of the many catastrophes or events: the particle accelerator explosion , from the future , from a different Earth , the Speed Force storm , casualty of the Speed Force breach (when they brought Barry back in S4)
  • Yes, you can play as a Canon character (i.e. Barry, Wally, Caitlyn, Eobard, etc.)
  • I ask that you are up to date in lore
  • Have proper use of the English language. Don't write like a second grader
  • Mature writers recommended!
  • Questions? Ask below!
  • Interested? Let me know down in the comment box, or whatever you want to call it
Links:
CS - Character Sheetz

I’m pretty caught up with the Flash and would love to roleplay with you it sounds like an interesting idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back