• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[cWoD] Welcome to the World of Darkness

Weissplus

Uncanny Blood Tale
Hello and greetings, I am a lone aspiring GM and huge fan of everything World of Darkness looking for players who might enjoy any of the following games.
Vampire the Masquerade
Vampire Dark Ages
Mage the Ascension
Werewolf the Apocalypse
Hunter the Reckoning
Changeling the Dreaming
Kindred of the East
Orpheus

For info on rules and lore of the games and their universe just PM me or respond here, just know that I still have to read a lot of many books.

hmmm, interested in a changeling game, and maybe one or two of those other systems, though changeling and v20 are the only actual books I have. think I have some of the others in PDF...

I'm a big WoD fan, so, honestly, any of them would be fine with me. I've played most of the systems and run quite a few, so I'm open to any of them.
A slight preference for Vampire Dark Ages or Mage the Ascension.
I have nearly every book on pdf of Revised or 20th editions, and some of the others.

Hi, I like OWOD games. Especially Vampire, Werewolf, and Mage. I have not played any OWOD in some time. I have a couple of books, not many but am willing to play or watch depending on how things develop.

I love Mage. Aside from that, Vampire is my other poison of choice in this world. I love the themes and settings for both though.

I'm a big fan of VtM and Vampire Dark Ages so those two would be my preferred options, never really had a chance to play much of the other systems, though I would probably try a newbie friendly game of Mage or Werewolf.

HMmm yeah looking at the option again they're all the oWoD version right? VTM/v20 is the only oWoD game I've played.

I've got the PDFs of a bunch of Dark Ages books, so that would be my vote.

Definitely interested...I've never played any World of Darkness games, but ik a bit about the system and setting, seems interesting, and it would require a bit of learning on my part. Just FYI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back