What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cw, dc comic, marvel cinematic and tv show search

Sub Genres
Super Powers
Characters needed

Miasmith17

"Spots on!"
Hi everyone, i am looking for rp partners to roleplay with
I have been roleplaying for a year, i currently have been just relaxing for a long while and i decided to start up some more roleplays since i have lots of time on my hands but that could change and if it does then dont worry i will let you know.
-Here are the rules:
1.semi writing but i can write longer as you want just not a novel, i will try to match up as long as you have written if you want me to
2.Let me know if your gonna be gone for awhile: and in return i will let you know if i will be offline for awhile
3. Be nice and be able to reply once a week or more unless u are busy: if there is a problem with the rp that causes you to be unintrested please let me know instead of just ghosting me

4.If it has a heart by it that means i already have someone rping as that character but you may rp as that character except for loki. If it has a broken heart that means the person rping as that character has not replied in a long time and will be open option
5.i will be offline sometimes during the summer because of job, running errands or spending time with family.

-I can double but only if you can rp as a character on this list and tell me which one you want me to rp as for your character-
Now onto the list:
Marvel/dc List of characters i wish to rp with: (most of these are for romance stories or adopt rp)
(bolded ones i really want to rp)

Daredevil x my oc
Tony x my oc
Steve roger x my oc
Nightwing x my oc <3
iron fist x my oc
Spiderman from ultimate spiderman x my oc <3
Spiderman from marvel spiderman (horizon high) x my oc
Spiderman homecoming x my oc <3 <3 (Taken)
Batman x my oc<3
Superman x my oc <3
Arrow x my oc(open)
Flash x my oc
Black panther x my oc
Batman (adam west) x my oc <3
Green hornet x my oc
Shazam x my oc
Spiderman/ kid archnid (miles morales) from spiderverse
Supergirl
x my oc (this one is a normal rp) (taken)
Static shock x my oc
Starlord x my oc
Gwenpool
Black lightning
Bruce banner
loki

Other shows:
Code lyoko: all the main characters, i can be aelita, ulrich, odd or yumi.
Big hero 6: need hiro for hiroxmy oc but other main characters will be in rp
totally spies
Precure
Sailor moon: any for adopt rp

mermaid melody
Video games:
spiderman ps4: spiderman for romance rp

Characters I can rp as:
ask me if you have a specific one you are looking for.
💚💜💚💜💚

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)