What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CW Arrowverse and dc comic rp

Comicwolf

Run barry run

hello everyone welcome to the cw arrowverse, this rp includes shows like the flash, arrow, supergirl, other characters like batman and black lightning.
Main characters:
Oliver queen/Green arrow: open
Barry allen/Flash: @Spider-Venom213
kid flash/ wally west: @Spider-Venom213
Kara/Supergirl: @Olissa
Bruce wayne/Batman: open
Batwoman: open
Caitlyn snow/Killer frost: open
wally west/kid flash:
white canary/sara: open
Ask for others

Settings: starling city/star city, central city, gotham city, national city
For the idea of the rp: each hero would work in their city, but now supergirl city and black lightning city is now on earth one, bringing more opprotunities for team ups and hanging out, there will be villians and thugs in the rp
Event one: its almost christmas time but that doesnt mean that all criminals are going to take a break for some eggnog. Its time for heroes who will be off of work to come togther and fight before the christmas party

Last edited:

Olissa

One Thousand Club
If you're still doing this I'd love to RP Kara/Supergirl, especially being a Supergirl Cosplayer myself

MePersonally

Nature or nurture- It's your parents either way
Hi there.
If there is a Batman, I could be Robin/Damian Wayne. 😅
Or someone else from the Batfamily, if wanted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)