• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cuz if you want it, (PKMN Group Interest Check!) we'll bring a war

Azymondias

Permanently Exhausted Pigeon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
????'s Journal

It is the year 20XX, this battle has raged on for as long as I can remember, me and Sparks sit here huddled in the house together, afraid to go out. We have enough food to last us a while, however we both fear the moment we step out that door, is our hour of demise. The Tyrant King as I like to call him, he has been pushing the Guardians back, I just hope the tides of war change before there's no land left to fight for.

EUvvi5q.png

Leif’s Journal
Today is the day! The day I become a Temple Guard! I have been waiting for this for as long as I can remember. I hope all the extra training I've done pays off because if it doesn't...Well I don't want to be a hunter, I want to explore the temple, and see what cool creatures live inside its walls!

HISTORY
Humans are the leaders of the world, the trainers, the breeders, the coordinators, the bug catchers, those are just a few of the classes of Trainers. However when there is difference there is hatred. Humans have grown bitter and angry, they battle, they try to oppress others, they aim to win. When one human catches an Arceus they change. Friends that once said the Trainer was kind and a lover of pokemon, he forced his Arceus to bend reality for him, to destroy humans that he hated. Power warped him, and his Arceus had no choice but to obey.

Trainers stood against him, and one by one they fell, those who saw his power and had legends of his own stood with him. Soon the world was split between two Teams. Those who called themselves the Order, and those who called themselves the Guardians. The Order used legendaries to force others to do their bidding, the Guardians fought to take down those of the Order. Battles could last from hours to days and they were bloody, even when pokemon were weak and fainted the humans themselves would battle, both sides giving their all.

People prayed for a hero, one who could save the world and end the war before it destroyed the world. The only reason the Order hadn't torn the world in two is because of the need for the planet. However as days go on the Guardians are slowly loosing more and more ground. Six legendaries have avoided capture, and they bind their heart and soul to a single human, allowing them to use attacks that they posses, a boost in their human talents and abilities, and they are one with the Legendary. If the human dies, the legendary fades from existence and will never return to the world, a risk they are willing to take to end the war.

However one human was not of the world, at least not of the current time, Celebi had pulled a human with them from the past, unknowingly, and bound themselves together. The human is lost, scared, and out of place. The Order knows of the Soul-Bound. And they aim to capture or kill. However the Soul-Bound are free to choose their side in the war, they do not have to remain neutral. If the human joins a side then the Legendary will fight for that side as well.

TRADITIONS
Very few Traditions of the "old world" are kept due to fear of it being seen as an act of rebellion. Pokemon battles are no longer just for fun, they are for survival. Pokemon Centers are now few and far between and many turn to pokemon with healing moves or berries to heal injured pokemon. Gyms haven't existed for several years either, the Gym Leaders and Elite Four were called as some of the first few to fight the Tyrant. Humans have gone to carrying knives, swords, bats, and other various weapons to defend themselves if their pokemon is knocked out and they are attacked.

This RP will take place in the
Zenia region. (Completely fanmade region ^^) However remember this is a warzone so we aren't going to be hopping from town to town for battles and stuff.

Dockane City - Your home coastal city where your adventure all begins!
Filan Forest - A beautiful Forest swarming with wildlife!
Route 1 - A sandy but fertile area which is sure to have many trainers waiting to battle!
Gusandra City - A large city which gets its power from wind turbines
Route 2 - A fertile path which slowly become a vast deserted wasteland!
Digoala Town - An old mining town which is known for finding many fossils in the surrounding desert!
Route 3 - It may be vast desert, but many Pokémon still prosper beneath the sands of the wasteland
Marrowanda City - This city is closed in by mountains and caves, meaning adventure is never far for its citizens!
Carnall Cavern - A dark, deep cavern which can be quite a maze! Remember to always follow the River Carnall downstream to find the exit
Route 4 - A luscious green field where the river Carnall flows strait from the caves to Auquarama City!
Aquarama City - A rich seaside city that is flowing with fresh water!
Aquarama Cove - A small cove off the coast of Aquarama City where the city's gym is also located
Route 5 - A path where native tribes often go to view its natural beauty
Afulwa Village - This tribal village is said to have an ancient ruins buried somewhere beneath it!
Route 6 - Also known as the Volcanic shrub-land, it paves the way to Mt. Pokimanjaro
Pompeak City - A stone city situated on foot of Mt. Pokimanjaro
Mt. Pokimanjaro - A huge volcanic mountain where ancient tribal rituals once took place
Route 7 - A huge flourishing plains full of wildlife!
Basil Stadium - When Basil was kicked from Zenia's Elite Four, he set up a stadium for challenges to battle him in
Raldeapur Town - A small outpost for trainers planning to venture forward into the Kalari Jungle.
Route 8 - Famously known as the Kalari Jungle, it has many rare species of plants and Pokémon alike!
Zion Tree - A huge tree which towers in the centre of the Kalari Jungle. Many have said that it has been there since the beginning of time.
Magestia City - A colorful city full of fashionable trends and carnivals!

Darkrai: His Soul-Bound human has the ability to use Phantom Force and Nightmare.

Celebi: Her Soul-Bound human has the ability to use Heal Bell and Hold Back.

Regigigas: His Soul-Bound human has the ability to use Crush Grip and Earthquake

Victini: Her Soul-Bound human has the ability to use V-Create and Searing Shot.

Mew: Her Soul-Bound human has the ability to use Copycat and Psychic

Heatran-His Soul-Bound human has the ability to use Magma Storm and Overheat

-No fusion of human/pokemon or pokemon/pokemon allowed sorry, this is just because I have seen it before and it has killed threads.
-Cannon and Fanmade pokemon up to generation VI (Kalos) due to the fact I have watched/played the games up to that point and don't know XY/XYZ yet ^^
-Primal Reversion and Mega Evolution is allowed if your Soulbound has it. However I don't really foresee that as an issue due to the pokemon above having neither to my knowledge.
-You can have a max of 3 non-legendary/pseudo legendary pokemon on your team (due to the fact that pokecenters/marts no longer exist humans of this time have found it easier to maintain and care for three instead of the usual six due to potions/healing items, berries, and healing pokemon getting scarcer as people hunt for them.)
-No godmodding or powerplaying!
-godmodding-Where your character cannot be injured, hurt or killed, they are being super OP
-powerplaying- When you are controlling other peoples characters, or, when your character is "the best" at something and not letting others even get the chance. They can be one of the best in the group but not the best.
-I don't mind fluff between characters, kissing, hugging, all fine! Fade in/out for beyond that though!
-You cannot have your characters be each others BF/GF and no mentions of incest/rape please >.<
-I don't forsee this being a problem but I will put this out there. I don't want (for example) an 18 year old hitting on a 13 year old, please. If your going to hook up make sure there's like a max of 3 years between you and the other person.
-Only I can initiate timeskips/weather changes that way we aren't having three or more in one page and confusing everyone!
-I can edit the rules as I see fit, I will warn you if I do!

If you have read all the rules put Arceus in your other! (Go to MISC.)

NEWS BOARD ;; None yet!

SEASON ;; Spring
WEATHER ;; Humid with storms on the horizion
TIME ;; Sunrise

FAQs
Q: Can my pokemon and I be fused together?
A: Good question there! No no not you, not you either yeah you! Yeah the one holding a taco, yeah excellent question! No, sorry, I figured the separation of the two can open things to new plots like one gets captured, or one gets sick, plots like that.

Q: If my pokemon can fly can I fly?
A: Not unless you ride on the pokemon or use psychic.

Q: In battles how will I know when my pokemon should faint.
A: Dice roll, each pokemon starts with 20 hp; roll a dice against the opponent, highest number gets to roll and that final number is the damage count, first to 0 looses.

Will add questions as needed.

I'm interested! I finally sat down and read through this and the concept sounds really intriguing. Erm, I'm not sure what my 'other' is but I'll just say Arceus here haha.

Hey I saw this before but I wasn't entirely sure about joining because some of the rules confused me. When you say the characters aren't allowed to have BFs/GFs do you mean they just can't start off as a couple? Because in the previous rule you said things like kissing are allowed, but if the Roleplay gets far enough there's always the potential that two characters may want to become a couple down the road after they've bonded enough. I don't personally think those rules will affect me because I've never tried to get my characters to hook up with other OCs without them having actual chemistry and whatnot, but its just a little aspect of freedom that is kind of nice to have if it does ever happen. Its sorta like having options. You may not want ice cream, but if you feel like having it down the road the option is nice to have. I'm just confused why things such as kissing would be allowed if the characters aren't actually allowed to hook up. If you don't want two characters automatically starting off as a couple that's understandable though, I may just be misinterpreting things.

Hey I saw this before but I wasn't entirely sure about joining because some of the rules confused me. When you say the characters aren't allowed to have BFs/GFs do you mean they just can't start off as a couple? Because in the previous rule you said things like kissing are allowed, but if the Roleplay gets far enough there's always the potential that two characters may want to become a couple down the road after they've bonded enough. I don't personally think those rules will affect me because I've never tried to get my characters to hook up with other OCs without them having actual chemistry and whatnot, but its just a little aspect of freedom that is kind of nice to have if it does ever happen. Its sorta like having options. You may not want ice cream, but if you feel like having it down the road the option is nice to have. I'm just confused why things such as kissing would be allowed if the characters aren't actually allowed to hook up. If you don't want two characters automatically starting off as a couple that's understandable though, I may just be misinterpreting things.
I do apologize sometimes my hands go slower then my brain lol! What I meant was to add that to the rule of the age limit; so like your 13 year old oc cant have a bf/gf thats older then themselves if theyre similar in age they can eventually become bf/gf but yeah dont start off that way.

I do apologize sometimes my hands go slower then my brain lol! What I meant was to add that to the rule of the age limit; so like your 13 year old oc cant have a bf/gf thats older then themselves if theyre similar in age they can eventually become bf/gf but yeah dont start off that way.

Thank you for clearing that up! I wasn't really that concerned with the specific rule itself, I was just wondering since stricter Roleplays typically don't fair that well so I wasn't sure if this would be one of those.

In terms of literacy what are we looking at here, and what's the era of technology we're dealing with? I have an idea for a character that might be cool, but I'm not sure if their tech would fit into the world. The story seems to take place in the future, but it also seems to be a sorta dystopian like setting so I'm not fully sure.

Also, if we're going to be playing the five other soul-bound, is Celebi's human a special character you'll be controlling then?

Thank you for clearing that up! I wasn't really that concerned with the specific rule itself, I was just wondering since stricter Roleplays typically don't fair that well so I wasn't sure if this would be one of those.

In terms of literacy what are we looking at here, and what's the era of technology we're dealing with? I have an idea for a character that might be cool, but I'm not sure if their tech would fit into the world. The story seems to take place in the future, but it also seems to be a sorta dystopian like setting so I'm not fully sure.

Also, if we're going to be playing the five other soul-bound, is Celebi's human a special character you'll be controlling then?
Im not picky on literacy so long as posts make sense and not every action has *these things* around them, because sometimes im mobile restricted so what seems like a long post on mobile is actually only like 3-4 lines on pc XD

Also for the setting I do have it set as Dystopian but I was also thinking kinda set in the tech era of the most recent tv arc, so there are holograms, video calls, pokemon transfer, etc.

Yep im playing Celebi's soulbound just gotta finish making a form and updated art XD

Im not picky on literacy so long as posts make sense and not every action has *these things* around them, because sometimes im mobile restricted so what seems like a long post on mobile is actually only like 3-4 lines on pc XD

Also for the setting I do have it set as Dystopian but I was also thinking kinda set in the tech era of the most recent tv arc, so there are holograms, video calls, pokemon transfer, etc.

Yep im playing Celebi's soulbound just gotta finish making a form and updated art XD

Alrighty! I wanna see how this goes before I can 100% say you have my attendance, but you certainly have my interest! If other people show interest and I can get a look at the other characters and whatnot you can probably count on me joining. I'll probably pick Victini for my character, and I'll tell you a bit more about them once I'm more certain on joining. I just don't want to 100% say yes since I've been looking at multiple Roleplays, and I'm not sure which ones I want to take part in without overburdening myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back