• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cutlesses, Sorcery and Sea Santies OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Lucky Laki Malakis
Grab your Rum or grog, sit and chin-wag, me mateys!
concept-4-tavern.jpg

Would it be okay if the good doctor was slightly crazy?

If we're going with basic races I'll pick something like human but (GM permitting) I wanted to play a skeleton pirate brought back to life by a deep sea god's dark enchantment.

What are the options for character race?
If we're going with basic races I'll pick something like human but (GM permitting) I wanted to play a skeleton pirate brought back to life by a deep sea god's dark enchantment.
You are free to chose. I admit I am hot quite sure about your idea but i am willing to see what you have in mind.

Would it be okay if the good doctor was slightly crazy?
Well you gotta be at least a little crazy to do this job! ;)

Sure can, and I wasn't planning anything grand with the Great Sleeping One. Ancient tentacle gods typically don't screw around with mortals unless absolutely necessary. Think of him like Wally's patron, if being a Warlock means you receive a Get Out of Hell Free card and eternal existence.

Ok let's see what roles we have so far!
Captain: myself

First Mate (second In command): Dovinique Dovinique

Quartermaster (third in command and manager of the crew weapons): Resting Witch Face Resting Witch Face

Gunner leaders x 2 ( in charge of the ships cannons and the gunner crew, one for each side of the ship):

Carpenter (Manages ship repairs): Undercore Undercore

Doctor or Sawbones (looks after the health of the crew)

Cook:

Various crew:

Still need a few people so invite people if you can. Still interested in the doctor Midrick Midrick ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back