• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cute Romance-- K-Drama esque?

Catori

Shelly Duck
Of all the K-Dramas I've seen and the few I've completed, the romance is always the best part. More than adorable plot lines. Situations where character a stands up for character b, and it's squeal worthy. The flustered look they have when they realize they've fallen in love in a most unexpected way. Coming through with a bond that could stand eternity. The characters don't necessarily have to be Korean and the plot doesn't necessarily have to be set in Korea, but cuteness is key. It could even be in NYC! Imagine snow fluttering down around them, city lights illuminating the flecks of snow in her hair.

-Preferably two guy characters and two gal characters, with intertwining stories?
-Perhaps Christmas oriented, at least for now. Mistletoe and business.
-And dramatic. Probably to a point where some of the plot seems unrealistic-- It couuld happen.

I'm happy to hear feedback, and please comment if you're interested!

Aato Aato BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02 Sylvio Sylvio Tui Tui Pthenora Pthenora mon mon
I'm excited to see this got so much interest! It would be nice if everyone who's still interested could work a character. I started a thread for our character sheets. It would be preferable that we all code our CS for the aesthetic. I've posted one, but anything is acceptable as long as it's got a nice appearance.

Keeping with the k-drama nature, the setting will be Seoul, most likely high school or college age. As for plot, I think it would be best to decide once we have an idea of the characters, but the main part is that it involves some sort of romance. If anyone has any questions or any plot ideas, I'm open to hearing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back