• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cute fluff with darker elements

Aurorafaith

I'm looking for a roleplay themed around blood, appropriate adult themes and dark elements. However, I happen to like alot of cute fluff and romance as part of the character development.

Perhaps I've been watching too much anime during lockdown...

What I'm looking for:
-I'm 30 so it's important my partner is mid 20's or older so it's not uncomfortable.

-I want an intelligent reply with your deep, funny, real views about life in the story.

-Someone who is invested in the story and is able to create twists and turns without needing to be carried as well as being adaptable to twists themselves.

-Someone who focuses on the scene around them and throws in little details. ---The more detail the deeper and more creative the story. This is actually huge one for me. I'll pick my words carefully, detail the surroundings and intently pick up on the details you add as if it is the real world around us.

-I don't care about reply length as long as you make it count. I'll take quality over quantity. Although I love to write and will most definitely make replies count. On that note please respond once per day, unless life gets busy which happens.

-I'm the person who will actually spend hours doing research to make the story accurate. I don't expect you to but I find learning about subjects I'm into will help format and shape our story.

-I want someone who is creative and isn't scared of the darker elements. ((I don't play abuse, a story based fully on torture or someone who is always negitive. I do like blood, psychological horror, violent paranormal creatures and gore in the death to victims))

-If you leave or become too busy just let me know! Roleplay is the highlight of my life and receiving replies is the greatest feeling. If you ghost me I'll be butthurt but I'll understand. I've done it before. However, let's make a pact that if either of us gets bored or realize our idea's clash we'll politely let the other person know.

- I'm looking for a long term partner. No, seriously. I will reply once or twice per day with multiple paragraphs for the rest of your life if I find a story I like.

-I guess I also need to add if there is a misunderstanding don't just up and leave. Let me know. It happens in real life as well. Character conflict and working out differences is part of a long term story. Although if you have an issue let my character know also. I happen to enjoy character fights and drama.

-I didn't think I had to add this one but No. God. Mode. It isn't fun to feel like you aren't significant when the story isn't 50/50. I understand about passion but don't take over with power. Personally I love bringing out the potential my partner and I'll also leave you with multiple choices.

-I don't have a plot right now but I'm open to nearly anything! I live on romantic horror: movies, series and anime so I'm not shy to the genera.

-I'm only like to have two stories going so I can fully commit to each word I type so I'm only looking for one more partner. I'm not going to ask you put your favorite drink or something in your reply but please have an idea. I'll likely not respond to an: I'm interested in xxxx

-I write much better than this.

Let's hear those ideas that could be anything involving:
Vampires
Werewolves
Shapeshifters (this would be the only kingdom type roleplay I would do)
Demons
Angels
Ghosts
Ect
Preferably we'll create a world with a mix of nearly everything.

What I won't do:
Aliens
kingdom
Fandoms
Freak show
Circus
Abuse/torture
Constant negativity

I also will play female or male or both! Expect side characters, doubling and creating npc's. I prefer to do M/F.

I'm not picky for a plot. I can work with and adapt to nearly anything you've been wanting to try. Finding a fun person as a partner means more to me. My absolute favorite stories are the ones we have build the world but let the characters find their own plot. I know most people don't like this idea ^^

I'm very literate and will give very smart replies however, I do have minor dyslexia so if I make a small mistake such as a misspelled or missing word please be nice about it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back