• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
also, last question I promise, is an artificer an acceptable character type for this?

Oh yeah, and my character concept. I was thinking a Tenyo, definitely, who was made by the Gods of Fire and Destruction in conjunction. They'd probably have the appearance of a humanoid phoenix, and their powers would be more innate-based as opposed to pure magic. How does that sound?

Also, I don't mind either way to OOC, here or on Discord.

Hiya! Baphomet here, you're friendly cute goat creature thing. Is this still in development? I see a bunch have shown interest already. I am also interested. Not sure how big you want this to be. If it gets too big, I may bow out, so knowing how big you're planning would be nice.

How many players are you looking for? I think 7 people have indicated interest as of right now.
I believe weโ€™ve enough people interested to create the character thread. Thank you for expressing your concerns!

Oh yeah, and my character concept. I was thinking a Tenyo, definitely, who was made by the Gods of Fire and Destruction in conjunction. They'd probably have the appearance of a humanoid phoenix, and their powers would be more innate-based as opposed to pure magic. How does that sound?

Also, I don't mind either way to OOC, here or on Discord.
That sounds quite interesting actually! Iโ€™d definitely love to hear more about them!

Hiya! Baphomet here, you're friendly cute goat creature thing. Is this still in development? I see a bunch have shown interest already. I am also interested. Not sure how big you want this to be. If it gets too big, I may bow out, so knowing how big you're planning would be nice.
Hi! Thank you for expressing your concerns! I will be contacting the host shortly to let them know that I think the character and OOC thread should be started! When we create the OOC thread, any ideas for the story being played out will certainly be welcome!

I believe weโ€™ve enough people interested to create the character thread. Thank you for expressing your concerns!

That sounds quite interesting actually! Iโ€™d definitely love to hear more about them!

Hi! Thank you for expressing your concerns! I will be contacting the host shortly to let them know that I think the character and OOC thread should be started! When we create the OOC thread, any ideas for the story being played out will certainly be welcome!
HOW DARE YOU QUOTE ME! THE MIGHTY BAPHOMET! What a cute thing to do! <3

Anyways, I'll add that I'm partial to an OOC thread instead of Discord. I would not use Discord. Despite being an all-powerful and cute being, I'm shy.

I would love to help with ideas and world-plot building! I mean, seems we have a good basis already. A war between groups, and we already have one side having the leg-up on the other side. Not sure the direction planned, if any, but I think it'd be cool if a character, or group, were able to speak with a major god, perhaps Order, or Life, and come up with a plan to try to rebalance the scales, if not tip them entirely.

Since technology is fairly advanced, I'd love to be able to play a Tenyo that is a cyborg. I can give them a nice tragic backstory. Parts of their body can be replaced with robotics/cybernetics. They would be a mercenary of sorts. A healing magic user. An asshole that sells their services to the wounded/dying for money/goods. I think it'd be cool if they were at odds with their minor god, limiting their power. They can eventually, through story/character development, perhaps some of the other player characters can help influence their personality, leading them to gaining a good relationship with their minor god, thus increasing their power and helping to further the plot.

Though I'm not entirely sure how Tenyo work. Are they just, made? Or are they, like, chosen, or something? I know the minor gods created the Tenyo, but, like, did each minor god create one Tenyo? Or, is it, like, a race, or something, and there's a bunch of Tenyo? I suppose this would all go better in an OOC thread, but, we ain't got that yet, so, I'll throw it all here. :P

HOW DARE YOU QUOTE ME! THE MIGHTY BAPHOMET! What a cute thing to do! <3

Anyways, I'll add that I'm partial to an OOC thread instead of Discord. I would not use Discord. Despite being an all-powerful and cute being, I'm shy.

I would love to help with ideas and world-plot building! I mean, seems we have a good basis already. A war between groups, and we already have one side having the leg-up on the other side. Not sure the direction planned, if any, but I think it'd be cool if a character, or group, were able to speak with a major god, perhaps Order, or Life, and come up with a plan to try to rebalance the scales, if not tip them entirely.

Since technology is fairly advanced, I'd love to be able to play a Tenyo that is a cyborg. I can give them a nice tragic backstory. Parts of their body can be replaced with robotics/cybernetics. They would be a mercenary of sorts. A healing magic user. An asshole that sells their services to the wounded/dying for money/goods. I think it'd be cool if they were at odds with their minor god, limiting their power. They can eventually, through story/character development, perhaps some of the other player characters can help influence their personality, leading them to gaining a good relationship with their minor god, thus increasing their power and helping to further the plot.

Though I'm not entirely sure how Tenyo work. Are they just, made? Or are they, like, chosen, or something? I know the minor gods created the Tenyo, but, like, did each minor god create one Tenyo? Or, is it, like, a race, or something, and there's a bunch of Tenyo? I suppose this would all go better in an OOC thread, but, we ain't got that yet, so, I'll throw it all here. :P
Haha! Good good! I thank you for asking questions and offering input! That is most certainly welcome! I love the idea of a sort of mean guy turned good character, those are always so fun! To be at conflict with their minor god would most definitely be very interesting as well, having a limit on their power and all!

Tenyo are made, and sort of like their own race! Thereโ€™s a mix of many different races, of course, and Tenyo would be considered oneโ€”although Tenyo numbers are a bit smaller, they have a large enough populous to be considered a group of members in society.

Not every minor god created a Tenyo, though some did due to likely impatience for those compatible enough for a bond with them, so sort of like their own children in a way. Not like their own creations, of course, considering all Tenyo have a free will.

Been wondering about the lifecycle of Tenyo myself. Are they born into an average family, wether knowing or having to figure out they're a Tenyo? Or do they sort of just materialize fully grown and ready for action? I only ask because I think I'll go with a Tenyo character as well.

Haha! Good good! I thank you for asking questions and offering input! That is most certainly welcome! I love the idea of a sort of mean guy turned good character, those are always so fun! To be at conflict with their minor god would most definitely be very interesting as well, having a limit on their power and all!

Tenyo are made, and sort of like their own race! Thereโ€™s a mix of many different races, of course, and Tenyo would be considered oneโ€”although Tenyo numbers are a bit smaller, they have a large enough populous to be considered a group of members in society.

Not every minor god created a Tenyo, though some did due to likely impatience for those compatible enough for a bond with them, so sort of like their own children in a way. Not like their own creations, of course, considering all Tenyo have a free will.
You like suggestions? SUGGESTIONS? Well, have I got a suggestion for you, pal! Stay awesome!

Ahem, anyways, dunno what came over me...

So, Tenyo aren't born? How long have they been around? I'm curious so I know how far back I can go with the backstory, what kind of events I can fit in there, chronologically speaking.

I also love contentious characters. Also, if you need anyone to play villains, or evil characters, any kind of antagonist, I would also love that. I love playing bad-guys.

Also, if I get too spammy here, since there isn't an OOC yet, just bonk me on the head and chastise me. Maybe we can move it to DMs. But, I figure, through normal conversation, it'll also be good for bumping the thread. >;)

P.S. I have many questions. Despite being the all-powerful Baphomet, I am not all-knowing, despite what many believe.

Been wondering about the lifecycle of Tenyo myself. Are they born into an average family, wether knowing or having to figure out they're a Tenyo? Or do they sort of just materialize fully grown and ready for action? I only ask because I think I'll go with a Tenyo character as well.
Tenyo are created as adults, with the full knowledge that they are a Tenyo! Though, if youโ€™d like, there can definitely be an instance where a Tenyo may not know they are one for any multitude of reasons! I am thinking that as a character idea myself!

You like suggestions? SUGGESTIONS? Well, have I got a suggestion for you, pal! Stay awesome!

Ahem, anyways, dunno what came over me...

So, Tenyo aren't born? How long have they been around? I'm curious so I know how far back I can go with the backstory, what kind of events I can fit in there, chronologically speaking.

I also love contentious characters. Also, if you need anyone to play villains, or evil characters, any kind of antagonist, I would also love that. I love playing bad-guys.

Also, if I get too spammy here, since there isn't an OOC yet, just bonk me on the head and chastise me. Maybe we can move it to DMs. But, I figure, through normal conversation, it'll also be good for bumping the thread. >;)

P.S. I have many questions. Despite being the all-powerful Baphomet, I am not all-knowing, despite what many believe.
Hehe,,

No, they arenโ€™t born. Theyโ€™re created as an adult (or, at least they can appear as one. However old your Tenyo appears is up to you), and theyโ€™ve been around more recently! So, some characters may very well be unfamiliar with the idea of them, or outright might not know they exist, considering they can look like anybody! Theyโ€™ve sort of been obscure, but have existed for quite some time, gaining more attention as of recent! So, there could be plenty of history behind your character!

And, thank you much for the offer! Definitely worth consideration!

Since the OOC thread is being created, we can go ahead and continue discussions there if youโ€™d so like to!

Yeah, I might take a little bit just to get the powers finalized, but I'm still here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back