• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Custom Anime RP (Name in Development) [OOC]

Characters
Here
But... I haven't even decided my powers yet? How have I been accepted? lol

Well, I'm thinking I'm going to have one major power for each of my Tenyo's minor gods, as well as one minor power/utility for each of them. For the fire one, I'm thinking something along the lines of being able to superheat their body (or other metal objects) at will, but I don't know what to do for the other fire ability. As for the god of destruction, I'm thinking they could exude an aura of fear. I'm not sure if those abilities would fall under major or utility powers, but let me know what you think! I'll probably add onto it/add the other powers later, but for now I need to sleep.

Well, I'm thinking I'm going to have one major power for each of my Tenyo's minor gods, as well as one minor power/utility for each of them. For the fire one, I'm thinking something along the lines of being able to superheat their body (or other metal objects) at will, but I don't know what to do for the other fire ability. As for the god of destruction, I'm thinking they could exude an aura of fear. I'm not sure if those abilities would fall under major or utility powers, but let me know what you think! I'll probably add onto it/add the other powers later, but for now I need to sleep.
Nice! The heat would make your character a good counter to mine. I can see it as a character that could keep mine in line when he needs it. And he definitely needs a whooping. XD

To all who were interested, or planned on joining, or were excited, etc. I apologize for the lack in communicating with any of you or making this project seem dead, everything has been hectic for both me and Co GM yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy and we needed (Probably still need to) take some time to figure things out, I deeply hope you all understand. If you are still interested in picking this back up, I'm all for it and will be happy to try and help you all develop your characters or even get the RP going. If you would rather move on to other things, I also understand, and do not blame you, most RP's I start don't even last long anyways. I wish you all a good night/day/afternoon.

To all who were interested, or planned on joining, or were excited, etc. I apologize for the lack in communicating with any of you or making this project seem dead, everything has been hectic for both me and Co GM yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy and we needed (Probably still need to) take some time to figure things out, I deeply hope you all understand. If you are still interested in picking this back up, I'm all for it and will be happy to try and help you all develop your characters or even get the RP going. If you would rather move on to other things, I also understand, and do not blame you, most RP's I start don't even last long anyways. I wish you all a good night/day/afternoon.
I'm still interested. 👍😁

I'm glad to hear from you. I hope things are going well, and get better for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back