• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Custom Anime RP (Name in Development) [OOC]

Characters
Here
So... I just need to come up with some kind of power that somehow relates to both my character and to the four gods. Wish me luck.

Also, I had a thought. Because the pics I found for my character's minor gods look pretty similar, I'm thinking what if they were secretly lovers?

Minor gods are able to use their own powers, however, without the people they give them to, if something were to happen to them during war there would be nobody to harness their abilities as their successor, so they’d lose numbers and utility in their army. Think of it like the people they give their ability to are sort of their successors, and if the minor god were to die, those who were given their power would still have it.

There isn’t a specific list of minor gods, so go ahead and be creative! Within reason, of course.

They grant the power of whichever element they control, and they pass down one unique spell to an individual!

Mixed abilities are all dependent down to perspective of the individual. The examples you gave are excellent in explaining! It would be a single spell based on a combination of the two.

And, utility abilities would be a sort of non-combat-based ability. Sort of like an ability given by their allegiance that wouldn’t necessarily be meant for combat, but strategically could be in theory.

Sorry if I’m not making much sense, I am a bit tired, ehe
I see on the example CS by The Black Knight, it says there are 4 powers from the major gods, and 2 powers from the minor gods. I suppose I was confused at how they worked before. I think I need help understanding them. I thought it was one unique power, plus two utility powers. Was that incorrect? Can I get some clarification on exactly how it works? So, I'm a little thick-headed. D:

I see on the example CS by The Black Knight, it says there are 4 powers from the major gods, and 2 powers from the minor gods. I suppose I was confused at how they worked before. I think I need help understanding them. I thought it was one unique power, plus two utility powers. Was that incorrect? Can I get some clarification on exactly how it works? So, I'm a little thick-headed. D:
either way works! its however you’d like to organise your powers out!

Help! I don't know what to do for my powers... Realistically should they all be based around a similar idea, like control over Fire for my character, or should there be variety with the powers?

Help! I don't know what to do for my powers... Realistically should they all be based around a similar idea, like control over Fire for my character, or should there be variety with the powers?
Personally, I'm sorta ignoring the layout of the CS examples for the powers. They will have a single ability granted by their minor god, as well as at least 2 utilities, also granted by their minor god. They will have no powers granted by the major gods.

I was told there's a lot of freedom, so, you don't need to have a variety of powers from all the gods if you don't want.

Personally, I'm sorta ignoring the layout of the CS examples for the powers. They will have a single ability granted by their minor god, as well as at least 2 utilities, also granted by their minor god. They will have no powers granted by the major gods.

I was told there's a lot of freedom, so, you don't need to have a variety of powers from all the gods if you don't want.
Ok, that clears things up a little bit. So then for the Tenyo that have two minor gods, do they get one power and two utilities from each of them, or is there something different to do that?

Ok, that clears things up a little bit. So then for the Tenyo that have two minor gods, do they get one power and two utilities from each of them, or is there something different to do that?
I think that's kinda up to you. You can have powers from the major gods, or from your minor gods. You can probably try to go for multiple abilities and utilities, so long as you aren't a Mary Sue/Gary Stu.

Seeing as my character will be a medic for hire, what kind of money system is there? Copper, silver and gold? I was just thinking about my character's interactions with others. I was unsure of how much they would charge for healings.

Got my CS up. It may or may not be finished. I'll go over it again later and maybe add more detail. But, it's essentially in its final form.

Made my CS, the WIP version at least. Hopefully my character wouldn't be too far off from this RP's intention. If anything is off about it, please tell me so.

Made my CS, the WIP version at least. Hopefully my character wouldn't be too far off from this RP's intention. If anything is off about it, please tell me so.
I think it's pretty cool! Fyi, in the middle of the description, where you describe them eating small creatures by stunning them, you wrote "creatures that they use they stunt with their electricity" Might wanna fix that. Dunno if you meant to say "that they stun with" or whatever else you meant. I mean, I understood the meaning, just thought you might want to fix it.

I mean, I know I'd want to be told about mistakes in my posts. Especially a CS, which sticks around the whole story.

Hey fellas. So I'm going to TRY and put a character together, but currently we're getting the first "wave" of work for the semester dropped on us and I think this weekend's going to be pretty busy. Might have to drop out as unfortunate as that is.

Hey fellas. So I'm going to TRY and put a character together, but currently we're getting the first "wave" of work for the semester dropped on us and I think this weekend's going to be pretty busy. Might have to drop out as unfortunate as that is.
:'(

I think it's pretty cool! Fyi, in the middle of the description, where you describe them eating small creatures by stunning them, you wrote "creatures that they use they stunt with their electricity" Might wanna fix that. Dunno if you meant to say "that they stun with" or whatever else you meant. I mean, I understood the meaning, just thought you might want to fix it.

I mean, I know I'd want to be told about mistakes in my posts. Especially a CS, which sticks around the whole story.
Ah yes, I mistyped there. Probably because I was really drowsy at the time… I will correct that later. It’s getting late here.

Ah yes, I mistyped there. Probably because I was really drowsy at the time… I will correct that later. It’s getting late here.
I totally understand. Personally, it doesn't bother me, but I know I'd like to be told about mistakes I make, so I try to return the courtesy sometimes.

Hey, no sweat man, life before internet, I get that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back