• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cursed

awriternamedian

Not made of lies and deceit
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Muse A lived a very normal life, thank you very much. Nothing particularly interesting ever happened, but nothing particularly bad happened either. On a particularly normal day, they decide to take a walk through the park. A perfectly normal park with birds and squirrels and children playing. As they pass by a bench, something stands out to them. Something out of the ordinary. It appeared to be some sort of jeweled bracelet. A big part of them screams not to pick it up, but they're unable to resist their curiosity. It's surprisingly heavy. Unsure why they're doing it, they wrap it around their wrist. With an ominous click, it closes and the latch disappears. Before their eyes appears a piece of parchment, seemingly floating in the air. In all capitals it reads, 'CONGRATULATIONS!' Below it in smaller print, it reads, 'You have been cursed! Your curse will be hand delivered at 9 pm this evening! Enjoy the rest of your day!' So much for their normal life. What would their curse be? And who the hell would be delivering it?

So that's the basic plot idea! Looking for somebody to play Muse A. This is one that I don't want to do too much plotting right away. I'd like to just jump straight in, get through the first scene and do some characterization, and then work out more plot details. I think it'll be more fun that way honestly. This can have a slow burn romantic aspect, with any pairing, or can remain wholly platonic.

I'm super curious, I can shoot you a PM in a bit or if you don't mind shooting me one, that's cool too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back