• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cursed Soulmates OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Corona Corona I kind of like the idea of you picking who ends up with who since most soulmates don't choose each other in most scenarios. I'm still fine with whatever you choose
Agreed. I don't even know who my soulmate is! I also think it's a fun idea when people go, "That's my soulmate!?" Only to see someone completely unexpected. Just a thought.

Corona Corona Talia is done! I also like the idea of you choosing the soulmate for each heir. But of course, I'll go along with whatever you decide. :)

Hmmm how about I pick the accepted characters (both soulmates and heirs) and then you can still pair up with the character you would like if you want to? Of course I can also pair you guys up if you really want me to. It will just be a bit awkward to decide who is going to be with my character (especially if the person doesn't wish to) :)

Maybe people who don't mind it being chosen by you can be in one pool and people who rather pick themselves can be in another so everyone's happp?

oof i feel proud of myself but time to pass out lmao
Corona Corona alrighty! gabe is finished! lemme know if there's something that should be changed regarding lore considering he's a male heir lol
oh! and if i do get accepted, i'm fine with anything for coming up with the matches between people~

LOL so like is there even any spots open. LOL, My Character has been finished but Ive been taking exams. SO I haven't even been on here.

LOL so like is there even any spots open. LOL, My Character has been finished but Ive been taking exams. SO I haven't even been on here.
I didn't fill the spots yet since some characters weren't done yet but I am thinking of having the deadline be Friday (tomorrow) and I will decide whos in then.

Tomorrow I will decide whos accepted so if anyone didn't post their CS yet... :) I am hoping on starting this this weekend

awesome to hear!!! I look forward to seeing who all you pick!!!

Okay I hope I gave seven hearts since mine is the eighth character (a heart means your accepted) I am on my phone so I will double check when I'm on my computer :) sorry to those that weren't accepted, it was a hard choice I have to say, but a decision that had to be made after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back