• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

"We have," Jalin nodded, "He is a construct of non-living material, he does not need to breathe to survive."

"So e is not a dragon," Turac chuckled.

Roy shook his head. "Once we have the stone back we can test that for sure, though I doubt he'd want to manipulate water for any reason."

"You can test that if you want," Turac smirked, "But any dragon that can be locked in a box and put away with no maintenance is only a lizard with questionable ancestry." Draconic pride ran strong in the turtle.

"There is not a single member of this party that can't say similar for themselves," Turac rolled his eyes as he sat down on a bed and took off his boots. Nidia was the adopted daughter of a minotaur and a bat, Emilia was half elf, half arachne, and Jalin was a human who served a necromancer fairy with an undead bodyguard. Siege and Roy being a hybrid of dragon shade and archimaera, and Turac being a dragon turtle adopted by said shade and chimera, wasn't that odd.

"Speak for yourself," Jalin smirked.

"Oh, shush, your teacher is an unstable magician," Turac rolled is eyes, "This is-"

"Do not speak of Lady Niudisa as if she is some mental case," Jalin warned.

Katsuo spoke up. "Dragon or no, Niudisa is deserving of your respect. If not for her, you would not have grown larger than a hatchling."

"That isn't what I said and you know it," Turac crossed his arms as he said that, "I called her unstable, not an imbecile." He leaned forward, "Respect is given to those that earn it. She has earned mine, but respect is not worship."

"Respect is shown in choice of words as well as tone. You would do well to mind both."

Roy spoke up. "Alright, that's enough. Let's just settle down and figure out what's for dinner."

"You may settle down," Turac smirked, "You three are the ones getting riled up, I am only stating the facts." No wonder everyone found Jalin and Katsuo bleak to talk with, they jumped so quickly to violence.

Jalin stood from is chair with force, slamming his journal closed. "I am going to eat dinner, if you wish to be civil, I will be waiting." He reached for his cane and left the room.

"Well, I was attempting to be humorous," Turac replied defensively, "And yet it's launched to this!" No wonder their mom had no time for the group's shenanigans! About the only way this could get any worse would be if aunt Joanne sent an apprentice to the party!

Roy had to stop and think for a moment. "I don't have a book on constructing buildings. And I keep them in my robes." He patted his chest.

"Worry not." Roy reached into his robes with a smile. "I have a book for that." He pulled out a book titled "Help For Book Addicts."

Katsuo was quiet for a moment before he pointed. "That's humor."

Turac very briefly considered whether or not he should go ask if Siege wanted to play 'Does Roy bend that way?'. He decided against it and put his boots back on. "I'm going for a walk."

The next day, Roy, Emilia, and Jalin got their stuff together to go see about getting the stone from the Psychic Seamstress. Turac opted not to be a part of that party, but he wasn't part of the deal with the scrivener, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back