• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

Asta followed after Veo as Emil finished with the tent. Asta looked at Jerry once he returned. "How's your tail?"

"Sore," Jerry grumbled. Under Veo's prodding she let go of her tail for it to be examined.

"How does something that small bite so hard?", Veo started rubbing cloth on the wound to clean it, the area around Jerry's tail had turned red instead of blue from the blood. "Good thing it doesn't have teeth."

"That's for sure," Jerry winced as Veo wrapped bandage around the injury.

"You're not gonna hold this against him, are you?", Veo asked.

"No," Jerry shook her head, "He was literally born ten minutes ago."

"You need to do that anyway," Veo pointed out, "You can't just take care of a baby because it'll be painful if you don't."

"We know," Jerry grumbled taking her tail back when Veo finished, "Just didn't expect it to try and eat me."

"Well," Veo stood up, "I'll let the others know something's come up, but we've gotta leave soon. Joanne's starting to get irritated."

Veo nodded and left the tent, leaving the two and the turtle in the tent. "We've gotta figure out how to move the turtle then," Jerry sighed as she got up to fold up the bed. "I guess there'd be room on the cart." She led Asta and the turtle outside the tent before folding that up as well, pocketing the cards. "POLI!"

"Don't worry about the top." Jerry had a dress, so just her arms and legs were missing. "Don't push yourself." She picked up the lockbox and looked around, "Is there room for a dragon turtle on that cart?", she called to the others.

Erina glanced over from where she was making sure her loom was secure on her own cart before looking to the other one. "Mm, a small one, maybe. If Shuffle doesn't kick it off..."

"Well, he's tiny," Jerry gestured back to where the dragon turtle hatchling was waddling around Asta, marvelling at the massive creature.

Jerry nodded, "Alrighty," she walked over to the turtle and picked him up, "Behave," she warned in draconic, and then to Shuffle as she sat the turtle down next to him. "You too, behave."

Shuffle looked at Jerry and flipped onto her belly with a whine. "No one wants to play with me...~"

Jerry rolled her eyes, "Shuffle, right now is not the time to play." With the turtle depositied and nose booped, with a piece of food to keep it occupied, Jerry made her way back to Asta and climbed into the saddle. "Alright, let's go!"

"It is about time," Joanne grumbled, "Ahead is a long winding tunnel, we will have to move single file. It would be best if Asta were in front."

Asta nodded. "Understood. I'll follow your lead until we reach the tunnel, then take the lead from there."

Erina spoke up once she'd double checked the Eleonora was on her cart with the loom, where she'd set her previously. "I'll bring up the rear with anyone else who'll stay out of a direct fight."

"Another thing," joanne said, "At the end of that tunnel is a maze. We will need a way to mark our paths, and we are out of crystal paints."

Erina spoke again. "Some of my sticky thread may work, but I can only make so much at once, and I haven't stockpiled it like the type I use for weaving."

Niudisa looked at Joanne. "You can't just make more paint?"

"We cannot, without sacrificing our lightsources," Joanne shook her head.

"Niudisa and I have styluses, but," Jerry glanced at Asta, "I don't think it's a good idea to break any more of Asta's horns for styluses."

Asta shook his head. "I agree..."

Niudisa shook her head. "If we can't mark the paths taken, we'll have to go through it slowly. Backtracking with the carts would be a major pain, so it might be best for them to wait when the path splits while the rest of the group figures out the right way to go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back