• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

Niudisa spoke up again. "And considering she recently grew the tail instead of being born with it, she's probably not used to the way it feels."

----------

"I didn't mean spying. Some women simply don't appreciate when you pay extra attention to their forms and appearance."

"In either case," Joanne shook her head, "That does not excuse either of your behavior, when you next meet, you will both apologize and we will move past this."

-------------
"Some," Adran nodded, "That's why you master looking without looking." One of these days Adran was probably going to be beaten into a pulp by one of the women in the party if they caught him doing that.

Shuffle nodded once again. “Alright.... Should I give her something? Would that help?”

—————

“That’s...underhanded. I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised we have different views on this.”

"Asta and Poli spend the most time with her, you should ask one of them," Veo offered.

"After you get out of the bath and laundry's done," Emfa added.

---------------
"Hey, underhanded puts food on the table," Adran smiled, "Besides, you're with Veo, she'll probably kill you if she caught you ogling another woman."

“Alright.”

Niudisa sat up to look over. “By the way, how’s Fia growing?”

The harpy in question was mostly in the water, so it was hard to tell. Her face looked slightly more mature than it used to.

—————

Emil nodded. “Of course. My days of bedding women are behind me now. Veo’s the only one from here.”

"Good," Veo smiled and booped Fia's nose. "The laundry should be getting done soon," she glanced in the direction of the magic barrel, "Right?"

“Does that mean it’s almost time to get out?”

Shuffle spoke up. “Oh, wait, I never figured out what to do with this.” She held up her bar of soap.

Fia raised her wing, and Raine raised her hand. Shuffle was at least glad she wasn’t the only one.

Veo blinked. "Ah..." The barrel beeped and popped out everyone's clothes folded and waiting on the table. "You guys go ahead, I'll take care of these three."

Erina smiled. "They can always count on you." She stood up and stepped out of the water, looking for how exactly they were all going to dry off.

Corona got up as well, stretching her arms as she followed.

Nyah up at the camp seemed to have realized drying off would be an issue when Jerry reappeared soaking wet, and had appeared by the barrel with the clothes to pull towels out of her magic for the party to dry themselves, which were sent back where they came from once they were used. "What did you guys do to Jerry?", the djinn asked, "She tried to a put a table through my head!"

--------------------
Remaining in the pool, Veo went about scrubbing the little ones, teaching the ones she wasn't scrubbing how to scrub so they could do it. "Kills fleas, keeps you clean, and makes you smell nice," she said as she dunked Shuffle underwater to rinse her off again.

"Ah," Erina looked at Nyah as she started drying off, "There was a...rather large misunderstanding between her and Shuffle. Shuffle wound up literally dragging her by the tail."

----------

Fia and Raine watched to learn how it was done. Shuffle was just enjoying the attention. She didn't even mind getting dunked, since she had her gills.

Nyah winced at that, glancing down at her own trail of smoke. Fortunately she didn't have anything of the sort Shuffle could grab and drag her by, though she was always near her puzzle box. "I suppose that would make someone angry," she nodded.

------------------
"There," Veo pulled Shuffle out of the water dripping water, "One of you is probably going to have to help Fia, since she can't stay upright and use her talons to wash at the same time."

"It was quite a scene. I suspect Shuffle will be asking for your help with making it up to her."

Corona had finished drying her upper half, save her hair, and was currently trying to reach back to get the rest of her.

----------

Once out of the water, Shuffle got down on all fours and shook herself off before bursting into flames, finding she could easily dry off quickly that way.

Fia looked at Veo. "I thought you would do that?"

Nyah nodded and looked at the ground, "It doesn't stop with her, does it?"

"Would you like some help?", Joanne asked, already mostly dried off and halfway dressed again.

----------------------
Veo blinked, "I think I have to, now." She shook her head and padded a rocky protrusion, "Sit on this so I can reach you."

"I suspect not. She's a handful, but I can't help but like her."

Corona glanced over. "That would be greatly appreciated, yes."

----------

Fia nodded and hopped up onto the rock. She was definitely matured now, indicated clearly by her bust alone. Smaller than Shuffle, but still notable. She was also taller than Shuffle at this point, though if Shuffle ever stood up straight, they'd be almost the same height.

"She is cute," Nyah nodded, going over to Shuffle to offer to dry her off, and instead getting blasted by the cloud of steam she created when she dried herself.

Joanne nodded taking her towel and going about drying off the centaur's horse-half. Back at the order, she had worked in the stable, she was familiar with the care of horses, and she could think of Corona as such to an extent, so it wasn't as awkward for the paladin as it would be if someone else had asked her to towel down their rear ends.

-----------------------
"Well," Veo blinked, "I'm gonna have to get Erina on that." She didn't elaborate on what 'that' was as she started lathering soap into Fia's feathers.

Shuffle smiled at Nyah as her flames went out before she went to find her clothes amongst the rest.

Corona did her best to not make it awkward, primarily by just looking forward and not shifting around too much. Whatever Joanne thought about it, for her, it was still someone rubbing her down with a towel.

—————

Fia tilted her head but otherwise sat still for her, lifting a wing or leg as needed.

"It just doesn't stop with her," Nyah rolled her eyes as she followed Shuffle.

once Corona's horse-half was dry, Joanne tossed the towel into the washing barrel, since Nyah had just gone elsewhere, and went about her business like nothing had happened.

Shuffle got her gear back on before glancing around for Asta or Poli. Poli would probably be covering Jerry by now, so she went towards the other pool to look for Asta.

Corona cast a glance at Joanne as she walked away. “Thanks.” She kept drying her hair as she went to fetch her tunic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back