• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

"The last woman that said that to me didn't get to deal with it when it happened. Guess where she is now? She's a pile of minotaur shit."

"And you'll continue to have failed," Ellone replied confidently, muttering, "Can't even maintain a glamour to fix your wings."

"Is everyone determined to piss everyone off today?", Jerry asked, "Cuz it's working!"

"Not so much can't as haven't. I don't have a reason to. I can fly, so it's fine."

Emil shook his head. "Too much time underground for those of us used to the surface..."

Erina shook her head. "Shuffle, have you finished eating?"

Shuffle nodded with a smile. "Yeah."

"Good. Come here." Erina moved around the table to start wrapping Shuffle up again.

Erina glanced up as she was rolling and wrapping with her back legs. “I shouldn’t. I can climb well enough, and I’ve done so with heavier loads than Shuffle.”

Erina dipped her head, once Shuffle was wrapped, carried the golem up to dangle her from the ceiling.

"Oh," Lyak hopped off of Erina's caparace when the arachne got ready to climb the wall, struggling to carry the jar and her works without dropping them. Running around keeping up with Shuffle and Fia all day, and then all the chaos with Ellone was pretty tiring, and the little goblin yawned tiredly as she tried to keep standing to wait for Erina's return. Eleonora's reaction to her sleeping place suddenly becoming an almost vertical slope was to wrap around Erina's waist as tightly as she could and hiss at the force of gravity that had woken her up.

"How about you go to bed," Veo smiled and led Lyak back to the kids tent, "Fia, are you coming to bed?"

Fia was watching Shuffle go up before she looked over at Veo and nodded, heading over to the tent as well.

Inside the tent, since Shuffle was in a cocoon her bed was empty, and Veo laid Lyak down in that bed, "Good night," she smiled at the two before exiting the tent and heading back out and into her own.

"Good night." Fia gave her a wave before settling into her nest of a bed.

Emil had gone ahead to their tent, setting his instruments in their usual places.

Erina came back down from the ceiling once Shuffle was secured before looking around for where Beri had gone off to.

Beri, having not been freed of the chain and instructed to come to Erina, had been compelled to follow as closely to Erina as he was able. Beri could hardly climb walls, so he had followed from below. From the leopard's smoking fur, he might actually make good on his earlier threats to attack Erina for controlling him again.

Erina paused for a moment. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'd forgotten that. Well, let's head to bed. I'll release you inside the tent." She headed on to her and Adran's tent.

Inside the tent, Adran was sitting on the edge of the bed still palming his face and trying to understand what on earth was with Corona's relationship with Misery. "I don't think having him in here is a good idea," he warned as Beri followed Erina into the tent. "I don't have the mana to keep him tiny all night."

Beri growled at her as he was compelled out of the tent, and Adran used a mage hand spell to bolt the door. "I really hope he doesn't make any trouble."

Erina nodded. "Hopefully Niudisa will be able to keep an eye on him as well as Ellone. Though I don't think he could climb up to where I put Shuffle."

“It should be fine then.” Erina stretched her arms as she headed over to settle onto her bed. “Good night.”

"Good night," Adran smiled and moved to a chair so he wouldn't disturb Erina's sleep. Eleonora found her way to a quiet corner and curled up to nap once she was sure the movement of the world had stopped.

Morning found Shuffle still hanging, and Beri on fire as he paced back and forth in front of Erina and Adran's tent. There was actually a strip of glowing hot stone that showed the path of his pacing, he'd been at it for a while. Jerry, Asta, and Turac were curled up in their bed, but they didn't get to sleep in like normal as Turac squeaked and chirped loudly to wake them up, demanding food. At some point in the night Joanne had returned covered in bug guts, so when people came out of their tents she was cleaning her armor and weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back