• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

Erina volunteered herself to feed Shuffle since she was bound, passing a piece to Eleonora or taking one for herself in between. Asta, lacking thumbs and unwilling to change forms near Ellone, fetched a piece of meat and brought it to Turac to see if he was interested in it.

Eleonora eagerly snapped up the morsels she was offered, the little snake knew no bounds of when she didn't need to eat, and with her metabolism Erina could actually feel the snake gaining weight with each bite.

"Recap," Adran said as Turac barely missed Asta's upper lip with his beak in trying to take as big a piece of that meat as he could. "Broke camp, maze, this mess," he gestured to the current situation. "Have I missed anything?

Emil shook his head. "That about sums it up..."

"For everything that happened after breaking camp, anyway." Corona glanced over at Shuffle.

Asta flinched from Turac's eagerness, making sure to be more careful in the future.

"We fought a stupid treasure mimic," Lyak shrugged, not looking up from her attempt at weaving, and omitting that she vanished off the face of the earth at the first opportunity when the creeping coin appeared.

"Hey!", Ellone snapped, "Lenna's smarter than any of you!"

"You named your mimic Lenna?", Emfa raised an eyebrow, "Even Jerry gave hers a fitting name, isn't that right, Poli?" 'Poli' just made Ellone laugh.

Poli formed eyes to look over as they were halfway through swallowing a piece of meat. They paused before gulping the rest down to reply. "You make it sound like I'm a pet."

Emfa raised an eyebrow, "Are you not? You're always at Jerry's beck and call."

"Poli is not Beri," Joanne cleared her throat, "A mimic is not an ooze that happened to become Awakened."

"She spare my life so I owe her. Same to the rest of you that were there at the time."

Niudisa shrugged as she ate a grape. "I'd argue that Poli's the better mimic anyway, name's and status regardless."

"Since we've been here. Poli's been right in every fight we've gotten in, either as armor or a weapon, and has taken hits for people at their own expense."

Poli shrank down. "Please stop..."

"And that's all without any cores. Sure, your mimic put up a fight, but as soon as those cores were gone, they just ran and hid."

Poli glanced at Ellone. "I don't support this..."

Ellone ignored Poli's plea, "And you think Lenna's just some- AH!" A knife flew by just barely missing the irate pixie.

"Fuck's sake, shut up!", Jerry grumbled, "Anyone get the guy hit me in the face?"

"Feels like I got drunk on cheap grog," Jerry muttered, "I can't move my leg." Jerry's right leg had immobilized itself, she couldn't even bend it by manipulating the joints with her hands. "The hell?"

"Who do you think you- OW!" Ellone wasn't getting a rant opportunity with Jerry, the rogue was quick to punch her with the claw of her wing.

"Shut it."

“One of the insects but your leg and put eggs inside it. Veo cut them out and you’ve since been treated with healing water and an antidote. There was a lot of damage to your leg. I’m guessing the dragon is healing that in its own way...”

Emil spoke up. “Try not to swat the fairy too much. She is keeping the bugs away from us at the moment.”

Asta looked over at the turtle. “He’s here and doing well. Almost bit me when I was feeding him.”

'That's good," Jerry nodded. Turac gave a happy little chirp as he worked his way through the food he'd been given. "Who else got bit?"

"Raine got cut up, one of the babies got me," Veo said, "Turac ate some and got sick, so we pumped his stomach."

"Assholes," Ellone muttered, fluttering back up to her perch and retrieving the crystal barrier she'd used to block Shuffle from following Lenna.

Niudisa spoke up. "And now you're all better thanks to my alchemical prowess. Or you're getting there, at least."

"Thank you," Jerry nodded. At least it hadn't hurt this time like it had with the tarrasque. "Are we-"

"Eat first, we'll figure out how to get out of here after that," Adran pushed a plate in front of Jerry.

Raine had finally decided to sit up, touching her foot carefully to make sure it was healed enough to walk on. She hadn't been hungry at first, but now that venom had passed, she was starving.

"Here," Veo went and retrieved food for Raine so she wouldn't have to get up.

Jerry glanced at Adran but like Raine she was starving, probably for different reasons, though.

"So who wants to explain the pixie?", Jerry asked between bites.

Raine offered a quick thanks before digging in.

Corona spoke up. "She's basically the one behind all the trouble we've encountered in this maze, but we've come to some kind of...agreement, I guess, so we're resting here before we can move on."

"Your tight security is what initially kept us in."

Niudisa spoke up. "What do you have against doors?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back