• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

"Hm," Adran looked at the square Lyak was making. "Is... Is she part of us like Eleonora?" The hydra looked up as her name was called.

Erina blinked and considered that for a moment. "Well, I admit I've become rather fond of her, and she seems to feel safer around me. So, I suppose so, yes."

"Hm." Adran looked at Lyak, "Lyak, what are you making?"

"I don't know," Lyak shrugged, then frowned as her little square of mana thread vanished. "Oh. I can't make it stay."

"Have you tried using a sprite for practice?"

Erina glanced at Adran. He was more well versed in magic than she was, so she left that advice to him.

Lyak shook her head, "You took my sprites." Jerry was the one that took Lyak's sprites, actually, and Erina currently possessed most of the spiders.

"No, Jerry took your sprites, she doesn't let the rest of in on her plans with items." Adran shook his head, "If I could get you your sprites, would that help?" Lyak thought for a second, then nodded vigorously.

Erina glanced down. "Hm? Ah, the spider sprites. I thought you mean exclusively the others." She reached down and pulled out the jar.

Lyak brightened when the jar was pulled out, reaching for the jar. The thing was half her size, there was no way she'd be able to hold it up on her own.

Erina held the jar out to her as best she could while turned about the way she was, but she kept ahold of it. "It's rather big. Do you need help?"

"No, I got it!", Lyak tried to take the jar but slipped, so Adran caught it and righted it.

"Careful," the elf smiled and left the goblin to it as she started fiddling with her magic spiders.

Erina smiled as she watched her.

Niudisa soon spoke up, filling up the last of a pair of bottles. "Alright, antidote's done."

"We'll see when they take it. It ought to be as quick as any other antidote." She paused for a moment. "I hope none of you expect me to lift both of these bottles myself. Take one, at least."

"Ingested." Niudisa fluttered after her. "The little ones can probably make due with smaller doses."

Veo nodded, dividing one of the bottle into two small cups, one for Raine and one for Turac. "Someone come here and hold Jerry up," the healer instructed, waving Emfa over to lift Jerry in a sitting positon. "Ready?"

Last edited:
Veo nodded and poured the antidote down Jerry's throat, making her swallow, before doing the same to Raine and coaxing Turac to open his beak to receive antidote in turn. Nothing happened immediately, the two unconscious ones didn't wake up, but Raine could feel the antidote tingling as it worked its way through her system.

Last edited:
Raine let out a groan after swallowing the antidote. "Ugh... That tastes awful... And it feels weird, but better than before, at least."

"At least you survived," Veo patted Raine on the shoulder, checking her foot and finding the potion's work was easier when it wasn't fighting the venom too. "That's good, at least." She went over to check on Jerry and Turac and found the turtle was already feeling better, chirping for something to eat. Jerry's wounds were not behaving the same, but considering every time Jerry got hurt Jeri tried to make her more like a dragon that was likely the result of the dragon's healing process conflicting with the potions over the severity of this injury. "We'll have to keep an eye on Jerry."

Last edited:
Niudisa nodded. “Yeah...”

Asta moved over to look at Turac. “Adran, can you summon some food for Turac?”

“I am!” Shuffle called out from her bundle, trying to hop over but only succeeding in falling over. Erina picked her up to carry her over.

"Whoa!", Lyak squeaked and clutched the jar, spider sprites hurriedly wieving something to hold the goblin and jar still while they were moved on Erina's carapace.

"Are you gonna be here all day?", Ellone demanded.

"Until you tell your worms to let us pass, yes." Joanne nodded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back