• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

"So the rest of us have to fend for ourselves then..." Fia glanced around. She paused as she spotted Emil eating an apple. Turns out he hadn't pooled his personal food supply with the rest of it. Or, at the very least, he kept an apple.

"Perhaps Veo can produce fruit, but I would not hold my breath on her being willing," Beri resumed his pacing. Jeri looked up to see what was going on and came over, still trying to be quiet and sneaky.

"What is Adran doing with Erina?", she asked. Jeri was something of the reverse of Fia. Her body was that of an adult, but in every other aspect she was a child.

Jeri frowned, that didn't help her at all! "Oh..." After a moment of silence, "When do you think Joanne and Shuffle are going to come back?"

"Oh," Jeri tried to describe how long ago they left, but she didn't have a concept of time to explain that they'd been gone an hour and a half. She didn't explain why they'd left, she didn't really understand it.

----------
Inside the room with Erina, Adran decided to make a move. He reached up to pull her head closer to where he could reach and kissed her.

Emil looked over. "I figure they should be back soon. A few more minutes, then we should search for them and make sure they're alright."

----------

Erina wasn't sure what he was doing, but she didn't fight it, leaning down to him. Was this part of dancing? As his lips touched hers, she paused before closing her eyes.

"I hope they're okay..." Jeri agreed.
-----------
Adran smiled through the kiss. After all that's happened, and he still had it! Not even Asmodei could take that from him! He chuckled a bit after a few moments. "Enjoying yourself?", he whispered/

Emil nodded. "They're both capable fighters, but we shouldn't let our guards down here."

----------

Erina smiled herself. "Mm, yes, I am."

"In the meantime," Beri offered, "Why don't you go try and take a nap?" He was trying to get Jerry to come back out so they had full manpower out again, or at least pretty close to it, what with Adran being drunk off his ass again.

"... okay," Jerry nodded and went to find a bedroll to lay down on, booping Asta's nose on the way.

------------
That was good, the lady was enjoying herself. "Good," he kissed her again before continuing. "You wanna move this along, pretty lady?"

Asta blinked as he got a boop before watching Jeri pass. It may not be Jerry, but maybe she wasn't too bad.

----------

Erina giggled. "I am curious to see just how far this can go."

A few minutes passed, and with no word from Joanne or Shuffle, Beri was getting agitated. "Where are those two?", he asked as he paced back and forth. If they didn't show up soon he was gonna track them down.

--------
"Oh we can go a lot farther, believe me," Adran replied with a devilish grin, "You wanna find out?"

Emil stood up, putting his lute away. "It may be about time to go find them."

----------

Erina smiled back at him. "Yes, please."

Beri nodded. "Fia and Asta, you two should stay here in case Jeri or Veo start doing strange things."

"I'll take care of that," Emfa replied, "You guys go get the paladin."

"Either way, we need people here in case Veo goes off the deep end again or if Jeri does something dangerous," Beri turned and left the area, and started sniffing out a trail of where they'd gone.
-------------
Adran grinned and reached for the deck. It fell out of his back pocket as he fumbled for it, but somehow the exact card he wanted slid out and started unfolding into the king-sized bed in the center of the room. "I meant to do that."

Asta nodded. "I'll stay behind with Emfa. Fia should go with you."

Fia nodded before she and Emil followed after Beri.

----------

"Well, of course. Just as I'd expect." Erina pulled away from him to climb onto the bed.

Beri found the trail, mostly because Joanne had not taken a bath and reeked of sweat. He sneezed at the smell and started following the trail onward. He shook his head at Fia following but said nothing as he led the trio onward.

-----------
Adran chuckled and began removing his equipment, barring the door with a chair so they wouldn't be disturbed and joined Erina on the bed.

-----------
Somewhere on the second circle of hell, Asmodeus was throwing a table at Emera.

Last edited:
Emil kept his ears alert, listening for anything up ahead. Fia kept her eyes open. That was about the only sense she had that Emil or Beri didn't already have better.

The trip to the goblin village was long, in no small part because of how the dungeons wound and looped back in on itself here and there. How Jerry had gotten there might have had to do with Jerry's work as a thief and the instinct for shortcuts, but Joanne and Shuffle didn't seem to have taken anything of the sort, leading the three on a long and winding path that seemed to take at least a good half hour with the trail of smell to follow. once they came within earshot of the goblin village and the smell of burnt things was stronger than the smell of sweat, it was much easier to find their way.

Joanne was still stripping charred corpses of their armor and gathering anything that could be used against the party in the future into a pile in the center, next to Shuffle's pile of what she found. Apparently the two had differing ideas of what was worth taking with them. If Jerry was around it would probably be anything relating to gold or jewels in one of those piles, considering her recent habit of picking up anythign shiny. Beri chalked it up to the influence of the dragon.

By the time the search party got to them, Shuffle was just laying down next to her pile of trinkets, having tired of sitting up. Once she caught sight of the others though, she hopped back onto her hands and feet and headed towards them.

Joanne looked up from a corpse to see Emil over the pile of metal. "I see you came to help," she noted.

"Not quite," Beri corrected.

Emil nodded. "You were away for a long time, so we came to make sure nothing had happened to you."

The smell of body odor on Joanne hit Beri like a ton of bricks, halting him in his tracks to cover his nose with his paw. "You need a bath!"

"We are alright," Joanne smiled and gestured to the destruction around them. "The reflection was quite sucessful." She didn't pay any heed to Beri's demand that she bathe, there were other things that were more necessary at the moment.

Emil looked around. “It is a shame, but they were no doubt corrupted beyond being reasonable, and they blocked our progress.”

"They were goblins," Joanne maintained that there was no such thing as a reasonable goblin, especially when larger humanoids were involved.

“Goblins are a curious race, but even they have a culture of their own. In any case, it’s done now. Are you ready to rejoin the others?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back