• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cursed blood[ Looking for BNHA(My hero) rp partners!]

fortifiedREX

Wanderer
Not to good at making threads like this, so I guess I should start with what I'm looking for. Im not a picky person so aslong as you make your responses interesting and attempt to ADD to the story instead of just riding it out to see what I do in response we should be more than compatible! I would like to ask that you atleast write a paragraph per response but I understand that we all go through writers block and sometimes need a little help!

SO onto the plot... This I haven't really thought much about to be honest, the only reason I wanted to start this RP is because I had an intresting Idea for a quirk from a fanfiction I read called "Cursed Blood". And while the author in my opinion was a bit TOO angsty with the story writing,[Note, please dont read if you are sqirmish], The Quirk he wrote in for Izuku to have was so inspiring I just had to RP with it! Its basically a regenerative quirk that doubles as a healing quirk with the drawback being linked to the user's very blood! So to heal others, you guessed it! requires them to drink or be injected with the quirk users blood directly, and with regenarative powers that can rival deadpool himself this can be tricky... and messy :P [side note. the quirk is written to also raise the dead as loyal, And sentient, zombie followers. and even has the abilitiy to keep them alive with steady supplies of the quirk user's blood, but Im on the fence as to whether or not use this function in any of my RP's because its a bit TOO good}

To begin with I dont really care who has the quirk Im describing as long as Im Rp'ing them, it could be an OC, Izuku with a hidden quirk no one knew about [Those are always fun to write about], one of All for one's pet projects, the possibilities are endless! Im currently making plot ideas as I write this but all input is appreciated, As you can tell this is more of a character bio than an RP starter which is why if your interested We'll be making the plot together! Im down for almost any pairing but I PREFER MxF, I'm pretty flexible when it comes to rp'ing however. So if you PM me a SPICY plot for MxM or FxF Ill be more than willing to try it out!

(My Character)
Name: Hiem Hellsing
Eye Color:Red
Hair Color:Black
Cursed blood_LI.jpg

Backstory: With his mother dying in child birth Hiem led a reclusive life under the abuse of an alcholic father who blamed him for the death of his wife, Suffering under many smashed bottles and more bruises than could be counted. It didnt help that his old man was apart of the police force so any 911 calls were held as cruel pranks towards his old man and even worse beatings behind closed doors, this of course led to his seething hatred for authority figures. Eventually after years off abuse and hardships he finnally snapped, grabbed a broken bottle that had been smashed on his head, And gutted his father before running away from home at the tender age of 13 to live on his own. He's been living odd job to odd job ever since, robbing stores to eat and even robbing people if they appear in his eyes 'stuck up ' enough. Never staying in one place to long and always keeping his wits about him to stay alive and uncaught by the people who called themselves 'Heros', This is the state All for one found him in. It was.... a weird day to be sure, a strange man in a tux suddenly telling him he didn't have to live like a rat? it was almost too good to be true, but the man seemed true to his word treating him with kindness never before felt by the young teen at the time... Of course this only lasted until they were off the streets and alone, than the testing began. [ Gonna end it here and say the rest is a secret :P]
personality traits: Hates bullies[in any sense of the word]; Cold and calculating in most situations but his temper can run away from him at times, and when it does its always hard to calm him back down;Lack of bonds make him nearly psychotic and his value of human life, even his own, is very low. It has yet to be seen what he would act like when such bonds ARE forged as he has yet to meet anyone meaningful in his life that hasnt taken advantage of him.

Last edited:
if there is anyway I can improve this thread to get my idea across Im always open to feedback! this is my first ever thread so any lessons to be taught or helpful commentary is always appreciated

Its 3 in the mornin and I cant sleep, might as well bump my Thread :P Do you play video games? if so whats your favorite if you had to pick one? for those indecisive like I am you can always just list your fav's! Always nice to learn more about my RP partner

This looks interesting! If this is still open, I would like to brainstorm with you!
Sounds good! its currently still open and Ive currently gotten a few amazing Ideas from people Im currently roleplaying with aswell! Just PM me whenever your free and Id be more than happy to shoot ideas past each other!

Any of you play DnD? Been thinking of a way to spice up my Rp'ing by rolling a d20 to make things interesting. Like for fight scenes and other feats of ability [also bump!]

hmm tell me more
I dont understand, more about what? did you mean about the plot? cause there is none. I've created a few for people that were intrested in the RP however but their isnt a SET story to go off of, we do that together before we start the RP
Ive had alot of people do All for One inspired plots, which isnt suprising considering he's such a unique and cool character, lmk what you think in a PM

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK~!!! after a brief Hiatus due to personal reasons Im diving headfirst into one of my favorite hobbies again~! As usual lmk if your interested in a PM and we can get to talking about starting a plot together:closed eyes open smile:

Who's you're favourite character in the show? Mine's Erasure head, He gives off that kakashi vibe and im more than certain he calls his students lil shits behind their backs. That being said if anything were to happen to them he'd kill everyone involved and than himself.

BUMP! Lord its been a while! hello everyone! Miss me! jk i know none of you noticed XD. Im looking once more for RP partners for this RP. Would love to hear all the wacky quirks you come up with aswell as the psycho's their attached too! Lets get this show on the road:P

Hi! I have either my BNHA OC or some others I'd like to throw at this plot! Message me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back