• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π–ˆπ–šπ–—π–˜π–Š 𝖔𝖋 π–šπ–˜ - π–”π–”π–ˆ π–ˆπ–π–†π–™

Main
Here
hi everyone!! sorry for the late entry, I've been incredibly busy with work + life. I'm hoping I'll get my character done before the deadline but we will see!!!!

Although the deadline is Jan 4, we’re open to grant extensions if needed! You need to let us know in advance though!

hi everybody - since some cs are still unfinished, you guys can def ask for an extension! there is no rush or anything, so you guys don't have to panic. just let us know! c: the cs don't have to be lengthy either - as long as they introduce your character idea, it's good!

Last edited:
i hope you guys had a lovely new years! sorry i havent been active, been busy with family. ill should be able to finish my thing by tuesday

hi guys!!! sadly i don't think either myself or AreSneksSly AreSneksSly are going to be joining 😭 it seems like a super interesting concept but for me personally i'm in a pretty good headspace rn and i think doing something dark might not be the best for me 😩 i hope you all have fun though!!! it looks super interesting and all the characters are chefs kiss

Hey everyone, sorry my sheet isn't yet posted but I have been busy with work, I will have my sheet finished some time on the fourth as it is my off day <3

hi everyone! we’ve moved the deadline to jan 7th as it seems most people need just a bit more time to finish their sheets! we love what we’re seeing so far though, so please keep it up~

That's good to hear - I hurt my wrist recently, was just thinking about asking for an extension, so I'm glad I don't have to rush it ^_^

the characters we have rn omg πŸ’• i adore them so much. how do you guys think of these metaphors.

not spoiling anything but we did think of some things the cast is going to have to face... πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ hope they're ready for some angst.

the characters we have rn omg πŸ’• i adore them so much. how do you guys think of these metaphors.

not spoiling anything but we did think of some things the cast is going to have to face... πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ hope they're ready for some angst.
I'm pretty hyped

sooo charity is basically done. decided to write her app as one story/passage. also decided to keep the whole swan thing ambiguous for how charity is dealing with it (and during the time of their "transformation").

Excited to see what you guys come up with 😁 I love making my characters suffer :bishiesparklesl:

good morning! how's everyone doing?
I'm loving to see the progress πŸ‘€ and yes of course making characters suffer

I'm doing it again! -> Jesus. I'm sorry. But I should drop out. The concepts (and characters thus far) are really interesting and hooked me when I read it, but IRL and time has had me lose my interest and frustrated with what my character was going to be, and I don't want to apply if I'm not going to stay invested. Sorry for being that person.

I'm doing it again! -> Jesus. I'm sorry. But I should drop out. The concepts (and characters thus far) are really interesting and hooked me when I read it, but IRL and time has had me lose my interest and frustrated with what my character was going to be, and I don't want to apply if I'm not going to stay invested. Sorry for being that person.
That's honestly so hard to admit, I'm sure no one will be mad at you for this! I'm sorry irl is kicking your butt right now, I know that sucks!

It happens don't worry about it

hey, thanks for letting us know! and good luck with everything going on πŸ’“

good afternoon, how's everyone doing? I just completed my first day back at classes πŸ˜”

hi guys. i am coming down with the flu so i will be awol for a bit. probably a week. am v tireddd and blue light is making my head go eww
you guys can totally start without me. i have my character all figured out i just need to make the form :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back