• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π–ˆπ–šπ–—π–˜π–Š 𝖔𝖋 π–šπ–˜ - π–”π–”π–ˆ π–ˆπ–π–†π–™

Main
Here
Hi! So yeah, you can absolutely do this and change the role around, however, with this idea in specific I'd just say be careful about not stepping on toes of the other roles-- so long as your characters is still unique and their points of interest are distinct from others, if that makes sense?
awesome and ye that makes complete sense, i'll def make sure to keep the role unique. gonna go ahead and christen him The Bastardβ„’

why so you guys have so many good ideas already i - the power omg. so excited to see their cs and learn more !! superb vibes rn.

alright I'm heading to sleep but! Got my sheet up somewhat and am absolutely hyped to see everything come together, am hearing so many cool ideas

deidra is done!! phew. πŸŽƒ super excited to see your guys characters !! pls tell me the ideas u guys have for them bcs,, the vibes so far are impeccable.

also, i'm here to share some music to get the inspo going! def would love it if you guys shared some too. o:

oooh dark fantasy vibes
fae vibes ohoho

alright I'm heading to sleep but! Got my sheet up somewhat and am absolutely hyped to see everything come together, am hearing so many cool ideas
deidra is done!! phew. πŸŽƒ super excited to see your guys characters !! pls tell me the ideas u guys have for them bcs,, the vibes so far are impeccable.
the sheets are looking so good already! deidra's descriptions are so atmospheric and the end of violetta's story genuinely gave me chills

I was thinking of making a trickster/shapeshifter type fae, a close advisor to the royals, but less official and formal than the ambassador. more of an entertainer, and someone who can slip under the radar for interactions with humans when needed. obviously i don't wanna make them OP or step on anyone's toes, so any feedback is appreciated!

Wandering Owl Wandering Owl aa thank you sm!! and ooh that could def be an interesting concept πŸ‘οΈ fae are always super cool and can goin a lot of different ways. i think as long as the shapeshifting is close to the fairytale vibe and doesn't go crazy, it would be okay i think ! v v cool concept.

Half way done with mine so far I think. I like the sound of these other ideas, I better start reading how the other characters are coming along.

Wandering Owl Wandering Owl aa thank you sm!! and ooh that could def be an interesting concept πŸ‘οΈ fae are always super cool and can goin a lot of different ways. i think as long as the shapeshifting is close to the fairytale vibe and doesn't go crazy, it would be okay i think ! v v cool concept.

thank you! i'll def try to make sure it fits the vibe - currently pulling from the kind of shapeshifting you see in old faerie stories about pΓΊcas or Tam Lin.

thank you! i'll def try to make sure it fits the vibe - currently pulling from the kind of shapeshifting you see in old faerie stories about pΓΊcas or Tam Lin.
I slipped in a old Irish story for mine about how a leprechaun tricked a boy into giving him his pot of gold.

the way in all stories fae have nothing but the audacity. 😭 but am excited to see u guys inspired by old fairytales!! the snake queen's child role was actually inspired by a folk-lore from slovenia, about a snake that adopts children. v wholesome drawing below.
l_16646_26937_1.png

I'm thinking for her background she once loved a human but was betrayed by said human and this is why she's cruel and unforgiving toward humans. Not inherently evil, but vengeful and hateful toward them. This could be part of the motivation behind why the human's whisper of war, maybe when she killed the human who betrayed her she leaves it near the human royal court as a warning because maybe she believes the human's orchestrated it. Would that be okay? This is just a super rough idea

I'm thinking for her background she once loved a human but was betrayed by said human and this is why she's cruel and unforgiving toward humans. Not inherently evil, but vengeful and hateful toward them. This could be part of the motivation behind why the human's whisper of war, maybe when she killed the human who betrayed her she leaves it near the human royal court as a warning because maybe she believes the human's orchestrated it. Would that be okay? This is just a super rough idea
Hi! Yeah, sounds good- I would just keep in mind fae livespans and the fact that the war's been brewing a long time, and ofc some of the differences between human and fae but! absolutely yeah go for it!

Of course, I was thinking the timeline of when the betrayal happens to present day would be a long time (a century or two?) and as for the time span of their 'love story' it's very short lived lol.

hello!! so I have a questionβ€” has information about the nay and the nature child's β€œcharacteristics” already been defined or is it up to me to propose them in my application?

hello!! so I have a questionβ€” has information about the nay and the nature child's β€œcharacteristics” already been defined or is it up to me to propose them in my application?
So for nature’s child (and any other roles), there are no characteristics that are defined. we really just want to see amazing personalities that have a lot of potential! the only thing required as a fact about nature’s child is that they were born from a fruit but how they found out or whether they already knew is 100% up to you.

I’m not quite sure what you mean by the nay though

By nay, do you mean the part in the role description that says "Born from a single fruit - nay, a single wish made by an elderly couple" ? If so, I think that's just a figure of speech rather than an actual term, used like "not only that".

By nay, do you mean the part in the role description that says "Born from a single fruit - nay, a single wish made by an elderly couple" ? If so, I think that's just a figure of speech rather than an actual term, used like "not only that".
Yea, I essentially used it as a "rather" or "it was more like"

I finally finished my character πŸ₯² took me longer than I was expecting but he's posted! Gms, please let me know if I need to change anything about his backstory or personality to allow him to better fit the role :bishiesparklesl:

my cs is up! i need to add pics to the last tab but everything else is done ahaha. no high expectations please xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back