• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π–ˆπ–šπ–—π–˜π–Š 𝖔𝖋 π–šπ–˜ - π–”π–”π–ˆ π–ˆπ–π–†π–™

Main
Here

mother of sorrows

π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘’π‘™π‘ π‘–π‘£π‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘€π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘š.
2fdd13a670857dbf7ffb467e5a240cec.jpg
... π“¦π“”π“›π“’π“žπ“œπ“”.

if you have any questions, thoughts, ideas, this is the place to drop them in! don't be shy. once the cast has been chosed, a discord will be made.

everybody tell me about your character ideas or else. πŸ”«

did anyone call for morally questionable royalty?
but YES very excited to hear everyone's ideas!​

I’m mad how sexy the roles are. I was originally super interested in the human engaged! someone born into poverty but for better or worse her looks β€œsaved” her from that life. yet, she is a fish out of water in this new life and hates the unnecessary lavishness they live while others starve. but to give her parents and siblings a better chance she’d do anything. maybe a breakdown is looming?? sis is ready to snap. ready to tear down the bourgeoisie but I guess the curse is more important. very underbaked idea atm.

but then the changeling and of swans are calling me!!!!!!!! ahhh idk. will need to think.

I’m mad how sexy the roles are. I was originally super interested in the human engaged! someone born into poverty but for better or worse her looks β€œsaved” her from that life. yet, she is a fish out of water in this new life and hates the unnecessary lavishness they live while others starve. but to give her parents and siblings a better chance she’d do anything. maybe a breakdown is looming?? sis is ready to snap. ready to tear down the bourgeoisie but I guess the curse is more important. very underbaked idea atm.

but then the changeling and of swans are calling me!!!!!!!! ahhh idk. will need to think.
that's a sexy concept omg πŸ‘€
and I'm !! glad to hear that about the roles ty !! there's time am excited to see what you land on πŸ‘€

in love w all these roles, definitely gravitating towards something fae though... πŸ¦‹
is there a set deadline for apps? finishing up some stuff for uni currently and i don't wanna miss out

Wandering Owl Wandering Owl as you should 😌 fae are so interesting, especially in fairytale stories - def excited what you have in mind! there's a lot of ways to go about it. also, for now, no. we'll probaby have one once we see the amount of interest!

I thought I knew which role I was headed for, but they really are so good it's almost frustrating x'D. Y'all always do such an amazing job without your threads. A question, these roles are not gender-locked are they? Either way I will not be falling off this time.
324D202500000578-3498922-image-a-33_1458315465874.jpg

thank you so much!! it means a lot aaa. 😭 we really did work a lot on the roles so it's super cool to hear you guys like them. and no, the roles are not gender-locked!!

Human servant and ambassador sound pretty fun both are just open ended enough for me to get really creative. I think I got a stronger idea for servant though.

while the roles are open-ended I did have a question regarding the changeling! obviously the title implies they are a β€˜changeling’ (aka, a fae baby that was swapped with a human baby) but it seems they are simply human and just misunderstood. is that the case or am I being dumb?

probably still gonna stick with human engaged but still curious!!

while the roles are open-ended I did have a question regarding the changeling! obviously the title implies they are a β€˜changeling’ (aka, a fae baby that was swapped with a human baby) but it seems they are simply human and just misunderstood. is that the case or am I being dumb?

probably still gonna stick with human engaged but still curious!!
yeah, the idea with that one is they are human but were falsely believed to be a changeling

yeah, the idea with that one is they are human but were falsely believed to be a changeling
okay thanks, I was just being dumb lmao.

when I return home I’ll get to brainstorming a sexy concept for human engaged….unless I change my mind hehe.

I feel like I'm missing something here or being really dumb but I'm writing my character sheet and I'm not sure how the hidden code works, my sheet isn't do that same thing as the others.

I feel like I'm missing something here or being really dumb but I'm writing my character sheet and I'm not sure how the hidden code works, my sheet isn't do that same thing as the others.
sorry, I'm not too sure what you mean? The first post has a hidden scroll which shows the character sheet template, you should just be able to scroll on the text, but everything else currently there is just a placeholder. Doing fancy codes is also optional if it's not your thing so dw

sorry, I'm not too sure what you mean? The first post has a hidden scroll which shows the character sheet template, you should just be able to scroll on the text, but everything else currently there is just a placeholder. Doing fancy codes is also optional if it's not your thing so dw
Ahh okii dokiee, everyones sheet seems to be hidden in the same way, I though there was a bit of code I was missing.

I plan on submitting a Siren's Child character, but I wanted to know if you all already had some lore on sirens/mermaids or if I had some creative liberty on what they're like, what they do, why they do, etc.

I'm probably not going to mess with coding. It never goes well for me.

I plan on submitting a Siren's Child character, but I wanted to know if you all already had some lore on sirens/mermaids or if I had some creative liberty on what they're like, what they do, why they do, etc.

I'm probably not going to mess with coding. It never goes well for me.
You're free to have creative liberty on this! We might discuss a few details just to make sure it fits the vibe, but for now go for it! If you want to DM us to discuss details we'd love to see it

From the roles it aound slide in the human court there was an elder brother (prince) that died from illness or being sick and I just wanted to verify that was the case as I'm including it/have an idea that stems from my character.

I also wanted to know if being half fae, my character could make foods they hold for some time change flavor based on a strong mood or thought. For example, Lysandr holds a cookie, but his father said something snide that made him feel bitter, and after placing the cookie back down it has acquired a sour taste. I'm not trying to make anything op I just think it would also be a fun small thing.

I'm leaning strongly towards human servant, I think I just have an itch to write a butler kind of character πŸ˜… Is the lore page active? The link wasn't working for me :(

From the roles it aound slide in the human court there was an elder brother (prince) that died from illness or being sick and I just wanted to verify that was the case as I'm including it/have an idea that stems from my character.

I also wanted to know if being half fae, my character could make foods they hold for some time change flavor based on a strong mood or thought. For example, Lysandr holds a cookie, but his father said something snide that made him feel bitter, and after placing the cookie back down it has acquired a sour taste. I'm not trying to make anything op I just think it would also be a fun small thing.
Hi! Yeah, that would be correct with the prince! And, yeah, that would be completely alright as a power go for it!
I'm leaning strongly towards human servant, I think I just have an itch to write a butler kind of character πŸ˜… Is the lore page active? The link wasn't working for me :(
Sounds good! The lore page we decided to not put up as the information was small enough to just fit into the interest check, I'll edit to remove the link in a bit, but ofc if you have questions let us know!

wooh real excited to finish this cs! ive been brewin up a role that's pretty much a cross between the half fae royal, ambassador, and human servantβ€”the ambitious bastard son of a human royal delegated to the fae court as an ambassador of sorts. would that be feasible? if not id be fully happy with going for the original ambassador role it's incredibly intriguing as is

wooh real excited to finish this cs! ive been brewin up a role that's pretty much a cross between the half fae royal, ambassador, and human servantβ€”the ambitious bastard son of a human royal delegated to the fae court as an ambassador of sorts. would that be feasible? if not id be fully happy with going for the original ambassador role it's incredibly intriguing as is
Hi! So yeah, you can absolutely do this and change the role around, however, with this idea in specific I'd just say be careful about not stepping on toes of the other roles-- so long as your characters is still unique and their points of interest are distinct from others, if that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back